Brexit Is a Complete failure

You've got to admit that's it's quite amusing listening to all those little englanders moaning about not getting the brexit they wanted
Could you point out some of those moaning little englanders. All I see moaning is those remainers.

Sponsored Links
Another one not in charge of his brief, quite popular on here by all accounts.
If this brexit isn't the 1 you voted for, can you tell us what choices you had ?

and why you voted for this if it's not what you wanted ?

Sponsored Links
I didn't get asked on my ballot paper about Brexit.
Wrong.

It said do you want the UK to leave the EU

Or do you want it to stay in

Did the UK subsequently resign from the EU?

Or did it subsequently stay in?

Oh it wasn't quite as easy as you portray JD. (Least you got right what was asked on the ballot paper and not a word brought in to blur proceedings)
There were lots of challenges (deliberate) against the vote made by the plebs for having the termerity/audacity to vote the 'wromg' way. Proving if it wasn't already without doubt, we will always be viewed as plebs.

Oh it wasn't quite as easy as you portray JD.
So you voted for UK to leave, and UK left.

You got what you voted for.

You had an idea there might be something else.

But you were wrong.

I don't think I was wrong for thinking what would be a fair and legitimate way of leaving but I was under no illusion it wouldn't be something the establishment would be happy with.

I don't think I was wrong for thinking what would be a fair and legitimate way of leaving but I was under no illusion it wouldn't be something the establishment would be happy with.

You haven't said what in particular you hoped would happen.

The establishment has got exactly what you voted for.

Don't blame anybody else

So you in fact had no clue what you voted for, since you admit that those in charge wouldn't do what you wanted...

Talk about gullible :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back