Brexit Is a Complete failure

Sponsored Links
This is what I said in post 333
”decades of privatisation has led to asset stripping of this country, we own bugger all now”

Gant please can you provide an example of any privatisation that was for Ed by EU competition laws (you won’t, they were all domestic political decisions)
Not interested anymore notch in your swerving. The legislations there if your minded, you just keep living in your bubble

Not interested anymore notch in your swerving. The legislations there if your minded, you just keep living in your bubble

I suggest you look up how EU competition laws exclude “services of general economic interest”

here is an excerpt on EU competition law to help you:

Neutrality as regards the public or private ownership of companies, is guaranteed by Article 295 of the EC Treaty. On the one hand, the Commission does not question whether undertakings responsible for providing general interest services should be public or private. Therefore, it does not require privatisation of public undertakings

Gant, what do you think the bold bit means?

Why do you keep going on about public undertakings, my original point was about eu competition laws opening up our markets. It's pretty obvious there would be exceptions to the rule.

Sponsored Links
Why do you keep going on about public undertakings, my original point was about eu competition laws opening up our markets. It's pretty obvious there would be exceptions to the rule.

Your original point said: "Water companies and energy companies being glaring examples."

Your original point said: "Water companies and energy companies being glaring examples."
Arn't they? Haven't foreign investors not took over some of them. I was talking in the round, glaring example, being the give away line.
I didn't expect it to take on the significance you've obviously made it into.
Any normal person would have accepted the term competition laws for what they are.

The problem with your comments gnat is that nobody understands what you are trying to say. We are supposed to understand what you mean, not what you say

Arn't they? Haven't foreign investors not took over some of them. I was talking in the round, glaring example, being the give away line.
I didn't expect it to take on the significance you've obviously made it into.
Any normal person would have accepted the term competition laws for what they are.

You said:
”Arn't they? Haven't foreign investors not took over some of them”

Answer = yes they have, but nothing to do with EU competition laws, as you claimed.

Isn’t sovereignty amazing
0F3C54BE-1259-465D-9418-3B51A60FFF00.png

They've sold off everything that wasn't nailed down including water and energy which eu competition law had a proviso in it to remain publically owned so we're down to the bare bones now.
Royal Mail being an example when it was privatized in 2011 the government held a 30 % share. That's been sold off now and a czech mogul now owns and the service has become a shadow of it's former self.

Sponsored Links
Back