Brexit Is a Complete failure

Of course he can't. His post was nonsense.
I think gant is trying to say Brexit is sheite but can't quite find the right words. He'll probably try and talk about Tony Blair for a bit of defensive waffle/deflection.

Sponsored Links
I think gant is trying to say Brexit is sheite but can't quite find the right words. He'll probably try and talk about Tony Blair for a bit of defensive waffle/deflection.
Do we not make an assessment after two terms of parliament at least. I know that parliament and the civil service are jam packed with remainers so then we'll have our answer after two terms of them calling for more closer union after they've made no attempt to carry out Brexit. (bit like the privatisation of the nhs, run it down till we go begging for it to be privatized)
Then it'll be laid bare your all plebs and we don't give a sh*t how you vote.

Vaccinated people are the reason for delays we now see in ambulance response times? Really?
Nhs not got a backlog of bordering on 7 million cos they locked everyone and closed the GP surgeries and now we're paying the price of that folly.

Sponsored Links
oh dear we are full of Daily Mail tropes aren’t we.
I don't live in the leafy lanes notchy I live in an inner city and I see what goes on first hand. I don't need the mail to tell me what I witness.
Make your hair curl it would.

Last edited:
That's revealing why you come out with what you do. I'm alright Jack eh.

1675167260413.png

"In all but three of 632 constituencies, more people agreed than disagreed. The three constituencies that disagreed are all in Lincolnshire."

BBC news had a bit of an upbeat out of the EU report yesterday. ;) Pity about the figures they showed, Also mentioned that the trade deal with Oz and NZ is expected to increase GDP by 0.1% of 10years. Also that the bulk of the ones we have are the same as we had when in the EU.

They also mentioned that we didn't have deals with the biggest players - USA and China plus cost increases on EU trade, that appears to be both ways.

UK farmers are concerned about future meat imports from Oz and NZ.

Graphs and polls eh weren't worth a carrot when they got it wrong at the referendum.

The IMF now reckons that the UK's economy will shrink this year. The one one of 15 of the more advanced economies. That includes Russia.

Sponsored Links
Back