Brexit Is a Complete failure

Sponsored Links
And what were you hoping it would deliver? That you are now complaining you haven't got?
Questions questions from JohnD. I'll tell you what, you answer the same question I’ve asked you three times and I’ll answer yours. If not, don’t keep asking me questions.

Oh; you amended the original post.

I thought leaving the space blank was an existential comment on the question asked by JohnD.

Last edited:
So I guess this investment is also wrong?

"The European Investment Bank (EIB) has signed a $350 million loan agreement to support the financing of Europe's first home-grown gigafactory for lithium-ion battery cells, Northvolt Ett, in Sweden"

And no doubt the EU and it's single internal market will also benefit from...

"Sweden Finds Largest-Ever Rare Earth Metal Deposit In Europe"

"This could make the EU a major player in rare earth production. China has the market locked down with more than 60% of the total supply. The United States also purchases a large volume of rare earth minerals from China, and the Biden administration has targeted rare earth mineral production as a key component of a stronger domestic supply chain. It’s not domestic, but the US would probably prefer to buy minerals from the EU instead of China."

The UK as a small third country will have to pay top dollar for the leftovers...

I wonder if brexiteers have anything to say about this?
Tell me something I dont know. Its just a mess

Sponsored Links
Oh; you amended the original post.
Yeah, I did initially answer it and then I thought, '**** it. Just like Ellal, he's okay with asking questions and demanding answers but they never answer any questions I ask them' so they can go whistle.

Yeah, I did initially answer it and then I thought, '**** it. Just like Ellal, he's okay with asking questions and demanding answers but they never answer any questions I ask them' so they can go whistle.
Your questions are usually* answered, you just don't like the answers or the truth!

*Except of course your creepy stalker/trolling interrogation ones :)

Your questions are usually* answered, you just don't like the answers or the truth!

*Except of course your creepy stalker/trolling interrogation ones :)
Again, do you think that adding a smiley at the end of your passive aggressive posts makes you look any less a ****?

Again, do you think that adding a smiley at the end of your passive aggressive posts makes you look any less a ****?
The troll swerves again...

And btw, grammatically it's 'makes you look any less of a ****'

Or maybe put in 'an' instead of 'a'?

Either way, you're an ignorant **** :) :)

PS. You have no clue about the term 'passive aggressive', so I added an extra smiley just for you...

And a bonus :LOL: is for everyone else!

Result accepted boyo. People (including Brexers) are whining about the outcome of Brexit because it is a pile of shíte.
Show me some examples of Brexers on here whining about it Boyo.

0A8C1ECB-3C70-4BDA-ABEF-224CA60D393F.gif

Sponsored Links
Back