Brexit party bunch of tw@ts

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands

Anybody else drawing a full days pay for not doing their job?

Sponsored Links
Nope. And don't start about the pension they'll get.

Bunch of disrespectful *****. Even if you support Brexit and voted for a Brexit party candidate, it must mean that you want your MEP to ensure a smooth Brexit, surely?

Remember, if Brexit fails now, it's because of the MEPs you voted for.

Its childish.

Does the fact anti EU MEPs are allowed prove the EU is democratic?

Apparently the Nazi party turned their back at an event in the 1920s

Sponsored Links
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/to...nt-with-*******s-to-brexit-t-shirts-1-6137054

Well, If the MP's had followed the wishes of the majority, and they had plenty of opportunity to, we wouldn't have needed them to go to Europe so blame them.

Rees-Mogg and his chums. Call themselves Tories and Leavers but refuse to support their own PM and repeatedly voted down the only deal on offer.
Would you have voted for that deal

If after 2 years negotiating, and it is the last deal to agree on, then maybe if they really wanted Brexit, then yes, I think they probably should have supported it.

I guess they are gambling for No Deal Brexit to get through. I really don't think it will now, but maybe I am just deluding myself for my own sanity.

Because it was a sh1t deal maybe?

did they have a better one to offer?

Where's their proposal and plan?

After three more years of whinging they have produced nothing but waffle.

The party?

Or elected representatives in the chamber?

if the Brexit party stood with their backs

It would be the same. But they didn't, did they? They just wore T-shirts, and then got on with their jobs that they were elected to do.

They did not insult all other EU MEPs by turning their back on them. They are showing their support for the EU.

Sponsored Links
Back