Brexit party bunch of tw@ts

I have to agree with you on that but I’m not sure wee Jimmy Krankie would be any better. Isn’t she still asking for a referendum because she didn’t like the result of the last one?
Haha great (racist bigotted) minds we have ;)

Sponsored Links
BacksBrexit.jpg
BacksNSDAP.jpg

Sponsored Links

“Still, as a tactic, it seems to work. My two-year-old does much the same when I try to make her eat a vegetable she doesn’t like. Turning away is quite effective in avoiding things you don’t like. Most people grow out of it by the time they are four or five – but this is the Brexit Party we’re talking about."

Oh fck me that's so funny.

Where are you all now??? Brain overload.. you cant say the EU are racist although he's insinuating they are why is he referring to his own colour isn't it irrelevant?

Let's have a read on his comments..

Mr Magid said he did not know who the person was who asked him to leave, although he believed that individual to be an official.

He said the person asked if he was lost and then suggested he leave.

He added: "I make people feel uncomfortable, people don't know how to react."

In a tweet , he said: "I know I'm visibly different. I don't have the privilege to hide my identity. I'm BLACK & my name is Magid.

"I don't intend to try fit in. Get used to it!"

It's ok hes black he doesn't want to fit in or integrate.. that's fine we cant say anything because we will be accused of being racist. :whistle: Personally I feel hes making a complete mockery of how we are here in Europe.

I agree today's society has absolutely no place for racism but I don't like people using racism to intimidate or leverage their position in society. Racism isn't a one way street.

Mr magid seems a nice chap but hes taking the p1$$

Meanwhile we ignore Mr Magids comments and actions :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back