Brexit party bunch of tw@ts

They just wore T-shirts, and then got on with their jobs that they were

With ******* written on the back. A main stream party go into the EU Parliament for the first time.

And you agree with that do you Jon

Sponsored Links
I have no issue with that, no.

i would have expected that if MPs in Westminster made such a display in the chamber, they would be sent out for the day, and required to apologise before coming back.

No reason not to do the same in the European Parliament.

I have no issue with that, no.

Jon I consider you a reasonable man. But that's just hypocrisy. If you said you had no problem with both then fair enough or disagree with both then fair enough.

Id rather the Brexit party did the right thing and let the Liberals make Tits of them selfs. But heyho what's good for the goose. Would be what they would say.

Sponsored Links
i would have expected that if MPs in Westminster made such a display in the chamber, they would be sent out for the day, and required to apologise before coming back.

No reason not to do the same in the European Parliament.
Nah, far better for the whole world to see the pathetic level that UK politics has sunk to!

And you agree with that
What, a pro-EU party wearing a slogan that is pro-EU? It shows respect for the EU unlike the Brexers who show nothing but disrespect. And what better place to show your respect.(y)

The whole world has already seen Frogface and Buffoon.
So, out of interest, who would you have leading the country if it were down to you and you can chose any party to be in power?

Jon I consider you a reasonable man. But that's just hypocrisy. If you said you had no problem with both then fair enough or disagree with both then fair enough.

Id rather the Brexit party did the right thing and let the Liberals make Tits of them selfs. But heyho what's good for the goose. Would be what they would say.

I disagree. One group is showing their support and solidarity for the organisation in which they have been elected to work, and the other are being disrespectful towards the whole of Europe by turning their backs during the anthem.

It's the equivalent of one group of MPs wearing the Union colours to support the Union of England, Scotland and Wales, and another burning the flag, booing the Queen calling for a break up of the GB.

Oh more hypocrisy quel surprise ffs chaps get a grip and a least have a level head.

I think both lots were an utter disgrace, (those turning their backs and those in the T-Shirts) both as bad as each other - total and utter embarrassment to the UK.

Mortman asked the asked earlier "who would you have leading the country". My answer would be Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP, may be its time to pull the plug on westminster and have the UK run for a while from Holyrood, least they try and behave like people running a country up here. Seriously westminster is turning the UK into a joke

Seriously westminster is turning the UK into a joke
I have to agree with you on that but I’m not sure wee Jimmy Krankie would be any better. Isn’t she still asking for a referendum because she didn’t like the result of the last one?

I think both lots were an utter disgrace, (those turning their backs and those in the T-Shirts) both as bad as each other - total and utter embarrassment to the UK.

Mortman asked the asked earlier "who would you have leading the country". My answer would be Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP, may be its time to pull the plug on westminster and have the UK run for a while from Holyrood, least they try and behave like people running a country up here. Seriously westminster is turning the UK into a joke
I agree they're both a bit embarrassing, and for a moment i thought you were sensible until you mentioned Jimmy Cranky :D oh ffs... more tea vicar!!

Sponsored Links
Back