Brexiteer shows his loyalty...

PMSL....

Having been caught out, you now attempt to 'qualify' your ignorant remark!

The EU/Singapore deal was only signed a few months ago, and Dyson has just moved his HQ this year...

Surely even you realise the difference between moving production and moving your HQ to a country that has a trade agreement with the EU, don't you?
(or maybe not!)

You do realise that the UK doesn't have such an agreement lined up?

Joining up the dots isn't a speciality of yours, is it :LOL:

And pointing out the hypocrisy isn't a 'brexit poop stick' - it's showing the reality of the madness that is brexit!
First point, I have not been 'caught out', I knew what I meant - if you wish to fill in the gaps to suit your narrative then that's up to you. I do not need to qualify anything to you, ever! That's such a 'Himmy' thing to say, thinking your lording it over someone and getting your rocks off doing so. Very sad man.

Feb 2017: https://www.global-counsel.co.uk/blog/will-britain-lose-dyson-singapore
This was already talked about. It wasn't rocket science to see what's coming next.
Dyson has been in Singapore (and Malaysia) for years. And yes, the deal was signed a few months ago and we heard all the bit about Brexit and him being a hypocrite then. Did we really need to suffer another rant from you the keyboard warrior?

By the way, he stopped manufacturing some of his products in the UK to save money nearly 20 years ago which you've not moaned about but I suppose that's of no interest to you because it was pre-brexit and you can't call him a hypocrite? Have you no concern about those people who lost their jobs back then? I think that's very shallow of you.

And while I am on links, why not read things he IS doing in the UK? I don't hear anything like that from you, I wonder why...
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...n-wiltshire-facility-boost-electric-car-tests

Or about the degree in engineering (no fees, with salary) that he runs?
https://www.dysoninstitute.com/the-degree/

He's always said it's nothing to do with Brexit, a fact that people can't grasp and don't wish to believe. It's up to him where he goes, it's his company - if you don't like it, boycott the products. These attempts by people to use anything and everything as some sort of point scoring with brexit. Brexit happened. I don't like it, but it's the will of the people.

As I said it's all boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
You believe that if you want to :)

Watching you try to dig yourself out of that hole isn't though...

It's bloody funny (y)
Ah, there it is, stock reply from Ellal when challenged, nothing actually of any interest.
What a shocker!!!!

You can always beLeave the leavers

50806989_1329858327156683_6197995291140947968_n.jpg

Ooops, no you can't.

I thought you said this?
I place no credence in anonymous allegations made on the interweb.
When Dyson is in fact investing in the UK?
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...n-wiltshire-facility-boost-electric-car-tests

Let's wait and see what he does next before posting more anonymous allegations made into little pics yeah?

Sponsored Links
Ah, there it is, stock reply from Ellal when challenged.
What a shocker!!!!
Aww bless...

You haven't 'challenged' me - you've merely reinforced your ignorance!

I guess you and the facts simply have a mutual disliking for each other...

Better luck next time :LOL:

Aww bless...

You haven't 'challenged' me - you've merely reinforced your ignorance!

I guess you and the facts simply have a mutual disliking for each other...

Better luck next time :LOL:
Aww, bless, are you feeling good now about yourself? I know you need to try to lord it over others. I suppose everyone needs a hobby hey? Hope you're getting your rocks off :)

Aww, bless, are you feeling good now about yourself? I know you need to try to lord it over others. I suppose everyone needs a hobby hey? Hope you're getting your rocks off :)
Hey, you're wrong and I'm right...simples
(I don't 'need' to 'lord' it over anyone - I just point out the lies/ignorance!)

So get over yourself already!

May I suggest that next time you might like to try and get to grip on the facts, rather than relying on outdated articles...

You'd look a lot more 'clued up' that way, and maybe (just maybe) you could argue your corner a tad better :)

Hey, you're wrong and I'm right...simples
(I don't 'need' to 'lord' it over anyone - I just point out the lies/ignorance!)

So get over yourself already!

May I suggest that next time you might like to try and get to grip on the facts, rather than relying on outdated articles...

You'd look a lot more 'clued up' that way, and maybe (just maybe) you could argue your corner a tad better :)
So what are you right about? Please be clear and tell me exactly what you are right and I am wrong about (without making presumptions).

I wouldn't mind betting that his computer screen, permanently showing diynot.com, has more splashes on it than a painters radio.

What do you call it when a UK MP is actively lobbying with a foreign government to undermine Parliament?

Is this taking back control?

The absurdity of Brexit. When will Quitters realise they have been conned?

https://twitter.com/DKShrewsbury/status/1087691731095699456

"Any attempts by Remainer MPs to delay or obstruct #Brexit must be opposed. Today I have formally asked Polish Government to veto any motions by EU to allow extension of Article 50. We are leaving 11pm on March 29th as promised"

I guess you and the facts simply have a mutual disliking for each other.

Yes Ellal is short on facts :ROFLMAO:

2 people are moving from UK to Singapore.

Dyson employs 12,000 people.

4,000 work in the UK.

Just 5% of Dyson sales is in UK.

Dyson has been in Singapore for 12 years and is setting up a electric car plant there.

The facts say its a global business with a committment to the UK and the HQ move is prob to do with tax, not Brexit.

The car research occupies 400 people in the Uk
The car factory will be in Singapore

So what are you right about? Please be clear and tell me exactly what you are right and I am wrong about (without making presumptions).
The chronology of events and the understanding of what moving an HQ of a company means as regards access to EU markets and the loss to the UK of revenue...

It's all perfectly clear, but then that hole of yours that you have dug prevents you from seeing that...

You are wrong and I am right...

But just to humour us, do spell out what you mean by 'presumptions'.
You haven't exactly got the facts right so far, so I'm betting you have just ordered a bulk delivery of straws :)

But hey, if you want to continue to be a laughing stock (bordering on basket case) then who am I to stop you (y)

The facts say its a global business with a committment to the UK and the HQ move is prob to do with tax, not Brexit.
Hmm...

"CEO says plan is more about ‘future-proofing’ business than anything to do with Brexit"

"The company said the decision to move to Singapore was not made for tax reasons."

Of course if you believe it was for tax reasons then they are lying...

If I believe it was because of Brexit then they are lying...

So which one is it, notchy?

Sponsored Links
Back