British made ventilators already in use

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
UK based formula 1 engineers
From conception to trial use in 10 days.
Full production can start next week.

All this while our European friends are still arguing about where their buying them from and who's going to pay for them.

Makes me feel proud to be British.

Sponsored Links

All this while our European friends are still arguing about where their buying them from and who's going to pay for them.

Yep whilst the EU are arguing amongst themselves the UK get the job done

Makes me proud to. Be British as well :cool:

Sponsored Links
Hold that feeling of pride, Notchy will be along very soon trying to make you feel ashamed to be British.
:D had to chuckle at this one sorry Notch but he's right you so want us to implode in our own excrement, it's getting stronger too!

I wonder how much Dyson is charging for his version?

I wonder how much Dyson is charging for his version?
Way Anker should be dropped for fekin off to Singapore. Considering how much his hair dryers cost and these blow air volume far more accurately i shudder to think.

I think it's great - however, heard on the news tonight that we are quite a few short - and will still be severely short of them by the time the virus reaches it's peak. I'm rather scared tbh..

There are many examples of businesses pulling out the stops to help. This is just one of the gin distilleries that have stopped gin production {sob} in favour of making hand sanitiser:

https://foodanddrink.scotsman.com/d...ing-shocked-to-discover-they-are-running-low/

There are dozens of other craft distilleries doing the same.
to be fair the first draw from the still is industrial alcohol thats poison so not drinkable so easy to use for sanitizer it may take an extra distil to make the strength to 70% plus i think it is worth remembering 70% is not the old 70 degrees proof as thats 40% so 70% is around 122 degrees proof

It's a CPAP machine.

Mercedes F1 - so sounds very German to me.

"The Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) device, which was re-engineered from an existing machine in fewer than 100 hours,"

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/30/tech/mercedes-f1-breathing-aid-coronavirus/index.html

But Britain's National Health Service has recommended the devices be used to treat coronavirus patients, saying the risk of infection is low so long as staff wear personal protective equipment. :eek:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back