European governments are advising businesses not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of B

B

Bodd

European governments are advising businesses not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of Brexit, Sky News has established.

In its advice rolled out to all Dutch businesses, the Dutch government has told its exporters that "if a large part of your product consists of parts from the UK" domestic exporters may lose free trade access under existing deals.

The advice says: "Brexit will have consequences for exports outside the EU.

"After Brexit, parts made in the UK no longer count towards this minimum production in the European Union."

They will scare to break us what ever we do. We Brexiteers need to take counter action

All for one and one for all.
(I Think)​

Sponsored Links
The Eu don't care about nation states or the UK especially they want 2 things:

-The dosh from the UK
-prevent any other nation state from leaving

European governments are advising businesses not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of Brexit,
What a misrepresentation!
Bodd and his deceitful clown mode!
EU has advised EU producers that if their components are mainly produced in UK, they will not count as EU origin products.

Very much different to Bodd's interpretation.

But why let project fear, lies and fake news interfere with real facts.

The Eu don't care about nation states

foolish notch thinks that the EU is composed of evil alien dragons.

It isn't

It's composed of the nations of the EU and their citizens.

Let's check his insane claim

"the nations of the EU, including the UK, and their citizens, including the Scots, Welsh, English and NI, don't care about nation states"

silly notch.

Sponsored Links
What a misrepresentation!
Bodd and his deceitful clown mode!
EU has advised EU producers that if their components are mainly produced in UK, they will not count as EU origin products.

Very much different to Bodd's interpretation.

But why let project fear, lies and fake news interfere with real facts.

I only Cut and pasted. Not my words

And edited to give a false and deceitful impression.

Because you are deceitful, dishonest, and a liar.

I could if I were bothered produce a link to prove my innocents. But that would require me to be bothered.

It's composed of the nations of the EU and their citizens.

Let's check his insane claim

"the nations of the EU, including the UK, and their citizens, including the Scots, Welsh, English and NI, don't care about nation states"

JohnD spouts more utter nonsense as usual.

Still we wouldnt want to see something out of character from JohnD, like a common sense argument, or a discussion point that avoids logical fallacy :ROFLMAO:

Can anybody spot the difference?

What Bodd claimed Sky said:
European governments are advising businesses not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of Brexit, Sky News has established.

What Sky actually said. If you read the Netherlands text, you'll notice that what it says is not what Sky claim it says.

"European governments are advising businesses not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of Brexit, Sky News has established. (note that Sky omits the "55%" rule

In its advice rolled out to all Dutch businesses, the Dutch government has told its exporters that "if a large part of your product consists of parts from the UK" domestic exporters may lose free trade access under existing deals.

"After Brexit, parts made in the UK no longer count towards this minimum production in the European Union." (observe that the words "not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of Brexit" are not present in this quote)

This is a reference to what are known as "rules of origin" and "local content" under international trade rules.

In order to qualify for EU free trade deals, a certain proportion, typically 55% of a product's parts, needs to come from the EU.

The Dutch government says UK parts "no longer count towards EU origin" in its official "Brexit impact scan" advice to Dutch businesses. (Sky omits the words "after Brexit)

That warning has also been underpinned by the EU's own technical notice on this issue.

"As of withdrawal date, the UK becomes a third country. UK inputs are considered 'non-originating'," it says."

I wonder if Bodd try to will tell us that goods manufactured in a country which is not in the EU, and refuses to join one of the schemes the EU offers, should count as "made in the EU."

Last edited:
Can anybody spot the difference?

What Bodd claimed Sky said:

What Sky actually said. If you read the Netherlands text, you'll notice that what it says is not what Sky claim it says.

"European governments are advising businesses not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of Brexit, Sky News has established. (note that Sky omits the "55%" rule

"After Brexit, parts made in the UK no longer count towards this minimum production in the European Union." (observe that the words "not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of Brexit" are not present in this quote)

This is a reference to what are known as "rules of origin" and "local content" under international trade rules.

In order to qualify for EU free trade deals, a certain proportion, typically 55% of a product's parts, needs to come from the EU.

The Dutch government says UK parts "no longer count towards EU origin" in its official "Brexit impact scan" advice to Dutch businesses. (Sky omits the words "after Brexit)

That warning has also been underpinned by the EU's own technical notice on this issue.

"As of withdrawal date, the UK becomes a third country. UK inputs are considered 'non-originating'," it says."

I wonder if Bodd try to will tell us that goods manufactured in a country which is not in the EU, and refuses to join one of the schemes the EU offers, should count as "made in the EU."
Do you really have NOTHING better to do with your seemingly dull dull existence ?

Did anyone actually read through Johns post. He's really boring isn't he!!!!!!!!!

anyway cut this:
EU firms advised not to use British parts ahead of Brexit

put it in your search engine an you will see I never edited a thing. This will prove John Boring D is really boring and very very dishonest.

you wouldn't provide a link.

I expect you are being deliberately obstructive.

Sponsored Links
Back