European governments are advising businesses not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of B

:rolleyes: Its called democracy .

If we use your criteria 100% never voted to join in the 1st place ???????????? so why did we join the common market / EU .

Sponsored Links
100% never voted to join

has anybody claimed they did?

Why did the Quitters spend more than 40 years moaning about being in? Why didn't they just shut up and accept it? Like you say they should?

Why did the Quitters spend more than 40 years moaning about being in? Why didn't they just shut up and accept it? Like you say they should?

I never called for a referendum . Neither was I a "remoaner"

I was asked to take part in a democratic vote in the UK . The question was simplistic .

End result was leave the EU . There fore ANY government of the day are imho duty bound to respect the majority vote . Its called democracy !!!!!

But we live in a Parliementary democracy , there fore it is only fit and proper for them to have the last say on the matter ;);):):) and quite right as well :LOL:

Not "the UK."

Some of the voters.

You will agree that it was not 100% of the population.

It was never going to get wholehearted support.

It's possible that there were some people who thought they'd voted for an end to immigration and £350m a week extra for the NHS.

Did anybody vote for an end to free trade with the EU, and a border between NI and GB?

We'll never know what most of the Quitters thought they were voting for because they won't say.

We've ended up with a mail-order bride who is a lot uglier than we were led to believe, and costs a lot more. Have we still got to marry her?
If people are stupid enough to believe that what they are being told by politicians is the truth , should the people be allowed to vote at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
If people are stupid enough to believe that what they are being told by politicians is the truth should the people be allowed to vote at all.

fair point may be

I have said it several times . A referendum should never have been called in the 1st place. They are devisive.

Any politician calling a referendum on this subject that actually thought that every one would vote on the issue was imo a "nut job" a total winker tbh :)

but we are were we are

It is Blair who is responsible for the Brexit, UKIP were around for years complaining about the EU but they weren't making much impact, When Blair opened the floodgates of immigration that was the straw that broke the camels back.

The EU is and will reap a whirlwind via there migrant policy . Italy have had enough of bearing the brunt of the crisis

Right wing partys are gaining ground . Germany , Austria .

Eastern Europe are not going to play ball

THe EU pencil pushers can brush it aside , A sort of sweep it under the carpet policy :LOL: but right or wrong ? the ***t will hit the fan ;)

Last edited:
I see the anti-foreigner bunch have woken up.

Did they?

Do you have a link?
Quitters come in all colours...

It probably started here.
In 1975 The Labour party held a special conference regarding British membership, and they party voted 2 to1 for Britain to leave Europe.

Sponsored Links
Back