European governments are advising businesses not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of B

And yet still no UK figures to back up your 'The lobbying power in the EU is higher' claim, notch...

This is getting a tad monotonous..

You claim something.
I ask for proof/figures.
You decline.

Very sad!

No doubt you'll now come up with another 'sidestep' weasel like (drawn out meaningless) post.

But hey ho...At least you are consistent!
That is the eeyore we all know and................. hang, that is as far as it goes. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
And yet still no UK figures to back up your 'The lobbying power in the EU is higher' claim, notch...

This is getting a tad monotonous..

You claim something.
I ask for proof/figures.
You decline.

Very sad!

No doubt you'll now come up with another 'sidestep' weasel like (drawn out meaningless) post.

But hey ho...At least you are consistent!

clearly I'm still factually correct, since you provided no counter argument. :mrgreen:

Poor old ellal :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
clearly I'm still factually correct
No you're not...

When making a claim you need to supply a 'control' statistic against which you make said claim.

You never do, hence (not to put too fine a point on it) you are as usual full of bovine excrement!

( Notch as we speak is still struggling to get out of that wet paper bag :) )

notch has gone all shy it seems...

All we need to know from you notch is the number of lobbyists 'attracted by the houses of parliament' and the number of employees working at said establishment...

After all you must know, as you've claimed that the "The lobbying power in the EU is higher"..."virtually 1 lobbyist for every employee"

So what is the ratio here?

is just true.

o_O :rolleyes:

some will always whinge and moan .

All this EU / Brexit caper can be sorted , said it ounce and I will say it again .

The Uk is a parliamentary democracy , the majority of MP's are remainers or pro- EU . They can vote Brexit down . End of / simples.

or

vote for a 2nd referendum ?

If they believe that serious damage will be done to the UK if we leave the EU , then imo they are or should be duty bound to follow there conscience

stop flaffing about and get on with it :idea:

No you're not...

When making a claim you need to supply a 'control' statistic against which you make said claim.

More drivel :ROFLMAO:

You said my criticism of JohnDs 'quitters have been moaning' was factually incorrect.

Now your are saying I need a 'control statistic' to prove it :mrgreen:

What sort of unit of measure for 'criticism' do you think is suitable for proving 'factually incorrect?

Im still correct, the statement: quitters have been moaning for 40 years' ......is a pointless statement, utter drivel.

All we need to know from you notch is the number of lobbyists 'attracted by the houses of parliament' and the number of employees working at said establishment...

After all you must know, as you've claimed that the "The lobbying power in the EU is higher"..."virtually 1 lobbyist for every employee"

Gosh what a clever little chap you must be thinking that up, you are clearly a person great mental capacity. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where did I claim to use number of lobbyists as a unit of measure for comparative purposes?.......oh, thats right you dreamt it up.

Gosh what a clever little chap you must be thinking that up, you are clearly a person great mental capacity. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where did I claim to use number of lobbyists as a unit of measure for comparative purposes?.......oh, thats right you dreamt it up.

he is like noseall a porky pier ;) they mis quote or alter it. Mind u at least he actually posts a subject up . Noseall never has afaik just snipes from the side lines (troll :))

However it has become a monopoly with unstoppable power and that means it can empire build as it wishes with no nation state having any real influence.
Drivel.

How did those big businesses fare when the whole Brexit thing was ripe for influence?
Unstoppable power my arse. You read (and believe) too many Daily Wail scare stories boyo. Gullible chump.

Last edited:
Drivel.

How did those big businesses fare when the whole Brexit thing was ripe for influence?
Unstoppable power my arse. You read (and believe) too many Daily Wail scare stories boyo. Gullible chump.

Oh look a sad remainer, unable to accept any criticism of the EU :ROFLMAO:

You and JohnD spend your time criticising the Daily Mail.......one can only assume you must be avid readers or how else would you know. (y)

You and JohnD spend your time criticising the Daily Mail.......one can only assume you must be avid readers or how else would you know. (y)
The RWR tell us about anything interesting, well anything slightly interesting, to be accurate, anything at all really. :ROFLMAO:

Aww bless...

You came up with a load of b ollox that you were pulled up on and you then have no answer!

Par for the course!

No doubt we'll be treated to yet another bout of verbal diarrhea, but the fact will remain the same...

Notch knows jack sh it!

PS. notch says - ""Where did I claim to use number of lobbyists as a unit of measure for comparative purposes?"

The lobbying power in the EU is higher

EU attracts 30,000 lobbyists which influence 75% of European legislation.

The EU employs 31,000 people -so there is virtually 1 lobbyist for every employee.
Higher than what?

Oh yes, in reply to:
And you think the lobbying/power argument is any different in Westminster?

If you do, then you are very naive!
And still no figure for westminster...Why's that?

Quit whilst you're behind notch (y)

Sponsored Links
Back