European governments are advising businesses not to use British parts in goods for export ahead of B

Oh dear you are getting desperate aren't you :ROFLMAO:

objectionable traits (y) .....yeah ok, have a look at your post history, continuous insults about other people, on your posts....trying to make up for your weak responses. Ad homs attacks: its what you are....some might thats an objectionable trait.

Have you worked out yet why you so many of your posts have got deleted and you've been locked out of threads....D'oh!:D
Typical reaction...
No attempt to admit/address your latest problem...

And as usual no answer to a question posed...
(probably because also as usual the answer screws up your argument and notch is rattled;))

However since you asked me a question, unlike you I will answer.

"Have you worked out yet why you so many of your posts have got deleted and you've been locked out of threads"?

Answer: Indeed I have...

You and other pathetic like minded people hate it when they are shown up for what they are, and censorship is the preferred choice of failed playground bullies...(y)
(Oh, and don't forget the selective post deletions/altering that said failed playground bullies also seem to take great delight in)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
"Have you worked out yet why you so many of your posts have got deleted and you've been locked out of threads"?

Answer: Indeed I have...

Clearly you haven't...instead blaming it on a conspiracy (y)....try thinking a bit harder, IE like blaming yourself not others

Typical reaction...
No attempt to admit/address your latest problem...
Exactly - you havent.

please point out this fictional list of objectionable traits (y)

as far as the term 'love' goes you really are getting desperate to call that out as misogynistic (since it is used by both sexes and can be applied as a term of endearment).... it hardly compares to your unpleasant ad hom attacks does it.

Oh dear notch...

The fact that you don't get that the "yeah ok love" in your post is misogynistic shows the depth of your ignorance!

I do get the reason that you don't answer awkward questions - because you don't like the answer you might have to give in telling the truth.
But as it happens so often to you (and it must be getting very embarrassing), I'll try and avoid showing you up as the 'tool' that you are...

Not sure if I'll succeed though as it is so easy to do:whistle:

PS. you might like to look at the incomplete 'ad hom' term again ;)

Sponsored Links
I was responding to your post in isolation. The context anywhere else is irrelevant.

You said "yeah ok love" is misogynistic; it isn't.

I dont think many in Scotland want independence.

That was in the first referendum, the interest is less now

He says I've made a 'wild claim' by saying that Scotland don't want another referendum
I made no such comment, you just invented that one......again
Your claims were: not many in Scotland want independence - soundly disproved!
The interest is less not - soundly disproved

So you squirm and claim you said something different. In reality you have wriggled your way into a new claim, which I have not disputed, just ridiculed your assumption that a = b
apparently the fact a majority of people think Scotland would be worse off not being part of the UK, has no correlation to wanting independence.
I suppose a right Numpty would imagine the connection (n).
As I said earlier, discussing anything with someone who constantly shifts their position is like pushing water uphill...pointless.

The interest is less not - soundly disproved

'fraid not sport -you haven't proved it, you've just said it.....spot the difference eh?

And you can't understand that there is no correlation between people saying they will be worse off and how they will vote. Mmm ok

While we are at it, have a look at the criticism NS is receiving for poor results on Education, Health etc. People are saying she should be concentrating on that not ranting on about a referendum.

Another referendum won't be happening for a long time anyway.

remember the last referendum, they said it would be the last for a 'lifetime' (y)

Still best of luck proving appetite for another referendum is not waning :ROFLMAO: Go and ask a few Scotsmen or Scotswomen to help you out :D

That was in the first referendum, the interest is less now
'fraid not sport -you haven't proved it, you've just said it.....
What do you think this is? Scotch mist?
You sound like Hawkeye, having the mood and temperature of the Scots.
Or are you just making wild claims again?
View attachment 143129
http://whatscotlandthinks.org/quest...-independence-referendum-if-held-now-ask#line

blathering idiot!
I think I will go back to pushing water uphill. It was more rewarding. At least I was getting somewhere! :rolleyes:

What do you think this is? Scotch mist?

It could be...or are you drinking Scotch :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps your screen isnt level so you arent viewing the graph correctly. I know you have a general issue with technology not keeping up ;)

have a look at the graph as a bar:

http://whatscotlandthinks.org/quest...h-independence-referendum-if-held-now-ask#bar

Yup, general downward trend in don't knows, general upward trend in vote for NO.

appetite for another referendum is waning (y)

"Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see...."

No more British parts for Galileo!

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...s-to-galileo-satellite-programme-after-brexit

"A majority of member states have turned against the UK and voted in favour of pushing forward on the next round of contracts for the £8bn project, despite requests for a delay to allow negotiations over British involvement to progress. UK firms are being blocked from bidding for contracts."

"It was further agreed that the UK government could instead only have “observer status” on decisions relating to the project. Its space industry will also not be permitted the same access to contracts for security elements of the satellite system as member states."

If it wasn't clear to brexiteers before...

"the EU’s guiding philosophy was that a country withdrawing from the union could not enjoy the same benefits as a member state."

"the EU’s guiding philosophy was that a country withdrawing from the union could not enjoy the same benefits as a member state.

In which case they wont be wanting £40B will they.

In which case they wont be wanting £40B will they.
You do realise that the final settlement is money we have committed to paying, don't you?

The UK could of course renege on paying it's dues, but then those wonderful worldwide trade deals that the unicorns are promising would be much harder to negotiate.
Because no-one will want to give a good deal to a defaulter nation.

The UK's credit rating would also probably drop a notch or two, thus increasing the cost of borrowing to service our debt leaving less in the pot for public services...

Brexit - the gift that just keeps on giving!

Sponsored Links
Back