British muslims fighting British troops.

Heavy-weight in what respect??

as in someone with an opinion people will take seriously.

sorry calling yourself satans brother and making near racist comment doesnt make you a heavy weight ;) :idea:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Softus aka SatansBrother aka Joe-90 should all be banned :LOL:

Trouble is ... They are all admin :rolleyes:

MW

you should be all spanked very hard by nanny and made to sit in the naughty corner till nanny is happy you are going to be good in the future

Who says these Muslims are BRITISH anyhow. Just because they were born here, or lived here for a while, they ain't British.

As the great Bernard Manning used to say, 'just because a dog is born in a stable, it can't call itself a horse'!!
Which is just the same as... Just because you wrote it in a forum you can't say you're right.

Anyway, back to the real heavy weights...

::waits for Joe's swift rebuttal of anyone from a council house ever achieving anything positive in their life:: :LOL:
I'm just bursting to hear this. We're waiting Joanne......
Heavy-weight in what respect??
Look, I don't wish to get into an argument here Abaddon's-Sister, but we're talking about Monkey and Organ Grinder. Now I know its an unwarranted complement to her but... you just sit back, keep munching your nuts and lets hear what the Member-Miller has to spout... So, we're all still waiting with bated breath, Puppet Boy.

Sponsored Links
Back