British muslims fighting British troops.

Sponsored Links
Slim Joes as they would be known: tiny body, relative to a ferking mahoosif head :)

I wouldn't be a council house squaddie
A sweeping statement if ever there was one. All Other Ranks come from broken homes and a councl estate, do they?

I'd join the Officer Training Corps.
OTC is pre-army uni-bods :rolleyes:. Same comment applies though - a day at most, before you píssed someone off enough to give you a good beasting :LOL:

Just to add I know of a gent who joined the Lancers from a council house background and left being a full colonel. He was attached to the U.N. later on,retired with a £400,000 pay out and £80,000 per year pension lucky bloke :eek:

Not bad for rising through the ranks but he commanded respect for that- all from a council house :!:

Sponsored Links
::waits for Joe's swift rebuttal of anyone from a councl house ever achieving anything positive in their life:: :LOL:

You'll have to be patient, he's "mirror-watching" at the moment...

maybe he's sulking after being rejected for having flat feet :LOL: :LOL:

Who says these Muslims are BRITISH anyhow. Just because they were born here, or lived here for a while, they ain't British.

As the great Bernard Manning used to say, 'just because a dog is born in a stable, it can't call itself a horse'!!

Who says these Muslims are BRITISH anyhow. Just because they were born here

they are british.

not, english, scots, welsh or irish,

Im english end of :!:

I wouldn't be a council house squaddie, I'd join the Officer Training Corps.

Joe, they wouldn't have you in the Air Training Corps, and that's for kids and little girls.

Although now I think about it.... :evil:

Joe would be a candidate for a friendly fire incident for sure.

He would have so many little red dots, or IR guided bomb aiming sights trained on him, he would (for a moment) have a glowing (but short) career ahead of him

Ink_Missile.gif

Who says these Muslims are BRITISH anyhow. Just because they were born here, or lived here for a while, they ain't British.

As the great Bernard Manning used to say, 'just because a dog is born in a stable, it can't call itself a horse'!!
That quote was orginally said by the Duke of Wellington, he was born in Ireland but didn't consider himself Irish even though his family had been in Ireland since the 12th century.

Which is just the same as... Just because you wrote it in a forum you can't say you're right.

Anyway, back to the real heavy weights...

::waits for Joe's swift rebuttal of anyone from a councl house ever achieving anything positive in their life:: :LOL:
I'm just bursting to hear this. We're waiting Joanne......

="Blasphemous";p="967705"]

Which is just the same as... Just because you wrote it in a forum you can't say you're right.

Anyway, back to the real heavy weights...

Heavy-weight in what respect??

Sponsored Links
Back