Votes: 4 36.4%
  • One

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
I have a problem seeing some of my posts that I thought I'd posted.
I actually saw it and had quoted it while composing that post. By the time I had gone back to screenshot posts 16, 48 and 148, I managed to screenshot posts 16 and 48 but by then, post 148 had been pulled. It’s as if someone was watching me type, saw what I was doing and pulled the post. Very strange.

It's another Tory badge. Similar to Brexit. Labour will sort out your Tory shít one day. (y)
Do you disagree with ultra low emission zones in inner cities? You think labour will do away with them then?

Sponsored Links
Do you disagree with ultra low emission zones in inner cities? You think labour will do away with them then?
Not really thought much about them, but I do see their sway regards election campaigning. Starmer will have it sussed when the time is right.

Not really thought much about them, but I do see their sway regards election campaigning. Starmer will have it sussed when the time is right.
So Boris introduced a ULEZ for inner London, you think it was just Tory shît and Kier is going to sort it out? Please explain what Kier could possibly do to 'sort it out'?

So Boris introduced a ULEZ for inner London, you think it was just Tory shît and Kier is going to sort it out? Please explain what Kier could possibly do to 'sort it out'?
Could be a manufactured ploy.
Boris introduces ULEZ and gets the blame.
Khan pushes it further but rightly blames Boris and the Tories.
Starmer uses it as a campaign ploy, fixes it, and comes across as the saviour.
Chicken dinner for Labour.

Boris introduces ULEZ and gets the blame.
That needed introducing in inner London. When I’m on my way back from walking my dog, as I crest a hill, I have a direct view to the city of London and all the iconic buildings which are about 15 miles away. Some days I just can't see them for the pollution in the air. I could see them every day during lockdown.

Sponsored Links
Back