Votes: 4 36.4%
  • One

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Education, intelligence and competence are useful attributes.

Although Tranny does not value them and takes pleasure in posing as an illiterate.

the Conservative Party chose the dishonest, incompetent lying Buffoon. With a second-class degree in Classics.

And the idiot Truss.

It has cost us dear.

Even though they were told in advance.

This was your claim.

It is wrong.

Ok slightly better than the tory party ?

than again one would expect them to be after all they are supposed to be the party of the working class ???????????

Why are you addressing those questions to me? It's transam that thinks qualified, educated people are superfluous and counter-productive.

Would you like a Prime Minister to be qualified in the literature, history and languages of Greek and Roman worlds?
Would you consider that qualification appropriate for a wanna-be PM?
I can see the benefits of having qualified people in appropriate positions in government.
To dismiss them as pen-pushers, dead beats and paper-shufflers etc IMO, suggests some sort of envy.

Qualification in the literature, history and languages of Greek and Roman worlds is obviously useful in a personality contest. UK politics should not be a personality contest. It should be decisions based on policies, policies drawn up by suitablly educated, qualified and experienced politicians and civil servants.

first line of your post is complete and utter nonsense and a porky pie

mind you the rest of it is a load of ball cocks as well imo :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Education, intelligence and competence are useful attributes.

Although Tranny does not value them and takes pleasure in posing as an illiterate.

the Conservative Party chose the dishonest, incompetent lying Buffoon. With a second-class degree in Classics.

And the idiot Truss.

It has cost us dear.

Even though they were told in advance.

and labour chose buffoon Corbyn who you promoted / supported

another bloke who promoted / supported him and wanted him as the next PM was Starmer

who than slung him out the party

well at least you have something in common with starmer

"yer both fair weather friends" :ROFLMAO:

One should never trust a fair weather freind ???????????? or to put in a different context back stabbers ??;) not un like buffoon Johnson ;)

Starmer has also slung out Ken Loach and some Metro mayor ( Driscoll ?) because he attended a loach seminar :) perhaps they were to working class ????

blimey looks like he may be falling out with Mr Khan ???????? perhaps he will kick him out as well

it def has momentum :ROFLMAO:

There was a lot of fuss kicked up about ULEZ just before the election. OOI, the scrappage scheme is being extended.

I have, among others, a 2005 (petrol) car. It is ULEZ compliant. I just looked up a 2003 car I used to own, it is ULEZ compliant.

So who here has got a dirty old vehicle that is not compliant? And what is it?

There was a lot of fuss kicked up about ULEZ just before the election. OOI, the scrappage scheme is being extended.

I have, among others, a 2005 (petrol) car. It is ULEZ compliant. I just looked up a 2003 car I used to own, it is ULEZ compliant.

So who here has got a dirty old vehicle that is not compliant? And what is it?
Diesel cars are the problem, they have to be Euro 6 so after Sept 2015

petrol cars only need to meet Euro 4 -which is generally cars registered after Jan 2006

my diesel car is Euro 4 and not compliant

Funny thing, ULEZ.

"Boris Johnson decided to introduce it when he was the Mayor of London. It then came into effect in April 2019. By this time, Labour's Sadiq Khan had become Mayor."

Funny thing, ULEZ.

"Boris Johnson decided to introduce it when he was the Mayor of London. It then came into effect in April 2019. By this time, Labour's Sadiq Khan had become Mayor."
Funny thing JohnD getting things wrong again just to knock Boris. Well, not really…do you actually read the links you post? Do you understand them?

I’ve told others so I’ll tell you now. The ULEZ you refer to is not the extended ULEZ that has caused all the protests. I agree with the original ULEZ even though it stopped me taking both of my cars to my own garage just inside the zone. I can’t remember any protests against it either. It’s the extended ULEZ that is the problem. Boris Johnson had nothing to do with the extended ULEZ.

"The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has today announced that he will expand the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ)"

Just seen Starmer when asked if the ULEZ expansion should be scrapped saying he would 'reflect' on it. When asked again what he meant by 'reflecting' on it, he said both he and Khan would 'reflect' on it. No doubt they will….and do fûck all about it!
Two weeks to go. I wonder how Kiers 'reflecting' is coming along?

Funny thing, ULEZ.

I see not even mottie denies the truth of my post.

I see not even mottie denies the truth of my post.
I see JohnD is choosing to ignore my post #16:
IMG_5311.jpeg

As well as #48:

IMG_5312.jpeg

It seems to be a thing with him to pretend to not see posts that contradict his.

What exactly is it in the truth of of your post that you think I am denying? I've already said I agree that Boris introduced the ULEZ for inner London which I could understand.

Strange. I was in the middle of typing out that post #148 is another one that JohnD has missed but weirdly, it seems to have been pulled while I was typing it. I managed to screenshot it before the posts were renumbered. Where has post #148 gone to - shouldn’t it be between #147 and #149?

IMG_5313.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back