• One

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Who are NASA representing than ??

Never knew they were a political party ? Representing votors ?
Who suggested they were representing anyone?
They're an organisation, and I suggested it's good to have educated people in your organisation.
You disagree?

Often the educated professionals tend to be the civil servants.
Why not have some of those educated professionals representing the electorate?

Educated ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes, like people who can spell voter correctly.

Who suggested they were representing anyone?
They're an organisation, and I suggested it's good to have educated people in your organisation.
You disagree?

Often the educated professionals tend to be the civil servants.
Why not have some of those educated professionals representing the electorate?

Yes, like people who can spell voter correctly.

Well best u get educated than nuffink wrong with my spellin

NASA is in the US and has nowt to do with UK MPs

And I don’t see the connection ?

And you don’t need any qualifications to be an MP

Although an ability to spout BS and be economical with the actual alleterre is an advantage

Civil servants :ROFLMAO:

This country is drowning in do nothing create nothing

Armies of pencil pushers and paper shuffling dead beats

Administrators administering other administrators

If they told you what they actually did most people would be none the wiser

The job usually comes with some jumped up job title so as to give the illusion of importance to there job / task

Sponsored Links
Really nowt to do with it tbh

Take parliament as a whole and there are virtually no X blue collar workers
There is a massive difference between Tory and opposition parties. I believe 1% of Tories and 14% of labour but CBA to Google the stats again.

You don't know what you're ranting about.

There is a massive difference between Tory and opposition parties. I believe 1% of Tories and 14% of labour but CBA to Google the stats again.

You don't know what you're ranting about.
I don’t care tbh Tory / labour / liberals or any one else

I don’t vote for any of em

My point is Over all there is a lack of former blue collar workers in
parliament

But as per usual some want to turn it into a party political argument

We’ll labour have more than the Tory’s as one would expect

So that’s ok than

Would you like an NVQ qualified plumber doing your dental surgery? Qualifications are good if they are apt.
Why are you addressing those questions to me? It's transam that thinks qualified, educated people are superfluous and counter-productive.

Would you like a Prime Minister to be qualified in the literature, history and languages of Greek and Roman worlds?
Would you consider that qualification appropriate for a wanna-be PM?
I can see the benefits of having qualified people in appropriate positions in government.
To dismiss them as pen-pushers, dead beats and paper-shufflers etc IMO, suggests some sort of envy.

Qualification in the literature, history and languages of Greek and Roman worlds is obviously useful in a personality contest. UK politics should not be a personality contest. It should be decisions based on policies, policies drawn up by suitablly educated, qualified and experienced politicians and civil servants.

You questioned whether it was a criticism to have educated people at an organisation, and I pointed out it would be pointless if the education was of no benefit to the organisation.
I'd rather have educated people in posts, even if their qualifications were not appropriate, than have uneducated people in post.
Any qualifictaion illustrates an abilty and a willingness to learn.
A lack of qualification of any sort illustrates the opposite, assuming the person has not been denied the opportunities.

I suspect we've all had to learn something we're not particularly interested in.

Roy

I suspect we've all had to learn something we're not particularly interested in.

Roy
There’s a difference between learning something that we just have to have a basic understanding of and something that we intend to do for a living for the best part of our working lives where we need real occupational knowledge, skill and professional competence.

Sponsored Links
Back