• Two

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • One

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To measure productivity, worth, and work through blisters and sweat is becoming less and less valid (and for a developed economy, probably for the best).
This is your quote I replied to where you say it's probably for the best.
It's you who's shuffling your feet as it dawn's on you there'll be winners and losers in this scenario, as there always are.

Sponsored Links
How many of them are in parliament than ??

How many former trades people are in parliament than ?

How many people that have actually got there hands dirty and grafted for a living are there

Yes exactly
You said never. The deputy leader of labour is a former care worker.

If you'd complained that there are too many lawyers or PPE graduates then I'd have agreed. But you were being silly.

You said never. The deputy leader of labour is a former care worker.

If you'd complained that there are too many lawyers or PPE graduates then I'd have agreed. But you were being silly.

No tis you who is silly

Jeez us you found a care worker

Afaik there is some x blue collar Tory MP

Jeez us two

Sponsored Links
It's all a bit silly, in 7 years we won't be able to buy anything but new electric cars, so ulez will be a distant memory.

It's all a bit silly, in 7 years we won't be able to buy anything but new electric cars, so ulez will be a distant memory.
That date will get extended . When eventually the legislation comes in existing ice cars will stay on the road 10 maybe 15 years. They were supposed to stop fitting gas appliances in new builds 2016. Look how that went lol

They'll then bring in an UULEZ for those remaining millions of non electric cars still on the road.

Nowt to do with it

The question stands how many X blue collar workers are MPs
I greatly admired Prescott, though Tories liked to mock him.

I wonder if the Conservative 2ic was ever a care worker.

Will the Tories lose any seats​

The answer "yes" would have been correct

Even though they squeaked home in Uxbridge with a greatly reduced majority. I expect the voters were euphoric to have seen the back of Johnson.

I admire him for working his way up from uneducated ship's steward who left school without qualifications but, with the help of his union and Ruskin College, rose to become Deputy Prime Minister and First Secretary of State.

Didn't the working class hero hand them his ar*e on a plate when he said would never accept a seat in the house of lords?

Probably saw the state of the HoC, and thought a seat in the HoL was the best way of keeping a rein on them (y)

Sponsored Links
Back