• Two

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • One

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless I'm missing something isn't this already happening albeit on a small scale.
Leave him alone in his bubble obviously never had the joys of trying to understand a worker in India trying to get their message across.

Sponsored Links
Do you think throwing in congestion charge, tax on alcohol and tobacco plus sugar tax is in any way relevant

More examples of charges to change peoples' behaviour, so yes.
What you and I see as relevant will differ.
Doesn't make either of us correct.

to derail a thread

See above.

if I don’t want to engage with that idiot, I won’t

And "STFU" isn't engaging?

Like it or not, this ain't your forum, and ain't your thread.
Get yourself worked up about it, or don't.

My daughter sees the upside when she drops the kids off at school, not sure the those hanging on the telephone quite see it in the same manner

Your daughter is at risk of losing her job not because she's working-from-home, but because she's tossing it off.

Leave him alone in his bubble obviously never had the joys of trying to understand a worker in India trying to get their message across.

Because you've got nothing of any worth to post, you try and play the man instead.

And fillyboy is there to metaphorically give you a reach-around when you do (y)

Sponsored Links

I just hang up on them.
They're mostly scamming anyway.
If those are the jobs we're losing to abroad, they weren't worth worrying about in the first place, imho (y)

My daughter sees the upside when she drops the kids off at school, not sure the those hanging on the telephone quite see it in the same manner.
Really? People are put on hold until she drops the kids off and comes back? That is poor.

Your daughter is at risk of losing her job not because she's working-from-home, but because she's tossing it off.
Not much chance of that happening, the place would go to ratsh*t without her input.

Last edited:
My daughter works from home and if she is to be believed she sees the downside
I'm sure she's not alone. Conversely, all the folk I have spoke to, that continue to work from home since the Covid lock-downs, said their company prefers it. In fact, it's an absolute boon, as there is usually a member of the household at home during the day. Saves the country billions.

Really? People are put on hold until she drops the kids off and comes back? That is poor.
Is it because you've never been a valued employee you can't understand how a boss can make allowances for a valued employee who more than makes up that shortfall while she drops them off 5 minutes away.

The people hanging on the phone must be delighted. Terrible customer service,

So STFU about tobacco, alcohol and sugar tax. It's **** all to do with congestion charge either you idiot. Uxbridge is not even in the congestion charging area. It’s about the expansion of the ULEZ.

I'm not even going to respond to anything further from you in this thread, you argumentative waste of space!

Check your heart rate. Don't want you having an embolism and then having to perform surgery on yourself as all the drs have left.

Sponsored Links
Back