C̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ Czech your mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is your mate a bonafide ex-Stasi member with the records of Agent COB, or just telling you this because you want to believe and will buy him a free pint?
No, but he did share a cup of tea and a digestive with a diplomat once.

a bonafide ex-Stasi member with the records of Agent COB

The Stasi files do not include Corbyn.

So he is more likely reliable if he doesn't have records.

And unreliable if he works for the Stun, the Wail or the Torygraph, or if he is woody

No, but he did share a cup of tea and a digestive with a diplomat once.

-----++++INCOMING MESSAGE+++++-----

He sounds like a doubles agent

-----+++++STOP+++++-----

He may not be the real Agent Tequila, but take what he says with a pinch of salt.

----++++++END OF MESSAGE+++++------

evidence suggests that woody is a foreign spy.

Might be a Trumper.

evidence suggests that woody is a foreign spy.

Might be a Trumper.
Nope, I'm fully committed to serving the UK and it's interests. No IRA loving. No Russian praising. No Cuban smooching. No Venezuela modelling. No Czech shenaniganing. No UK bashing. No EU cowering. That kind of stuff.

Yoohoo
SoccerEnglandFlagSmiley.gif~c200

Well he wood say that, woodn't he?

Looks to me like he is trying to destabilise the British Constitution. The act of a traitor or a subversive or a RWR.

I've seen him applaud and republish false and malicious smears against our elected representatives.

Perhaps he's a fifth-columnist for the far right.

John Stonehouse Labour minister for aviation in Harold Wilsons Government , passed plans for a new aeroplane to his czech handlers along with early designs for a super sonic passenger plane ;)

"Wilson recalled of his former colleague " I never thought of him as a spy , but always thought he was a crook"

seems he was both ?????????

Last edited:
:rolleyes: I cannot answer u way r bee as u r on ignaw.

u seem to have an obsession ?????????;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back