Camera that caught Hancock was hidden in a smoke detector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is the story - how the heck was a CCTV camera hidden in a smoke detector and how leaked the film to the SUN?

How many other devices like this could there be in private Government offices?

"The working assumption of security chiefs is that a government contractor obtained access to a feed from the camera and either downloaded it or filmed the monitor with his phone to pass to The Sun."

Contracting everything out - this Government will never learn.

Sponsored Links
I can't help feeling Cummings might've been involved.

Rumours are coming out that Matt used private email account to approve contracts which is potentially a criminal offence.. This government is so corrupt.

Sponsored Links
So as I under stand it government ministers are being covertly filmed
In there offices etc ??

who is responsible for this caper ?

who sanctioned it ?

buffoon Johnson ?

who leaked this info to the press ?

This is the story - how the heck was a CCTV camera hidden in a smoke detector and how leaked the film to the SUN?

How many other devices like this could there be in private Government offices?

"The working assumption of security chiefs is that a government contractor obtained access to a feed from the camera and either downloaded it or filmed the monitor with his phone to pass to The Sun."

Contracting everything out - this Government will never learn.

Security Cameras in Smoke detectors have been around for years ( Cheap as Chips) Many business`s have them in their Board Rooms for Security

So as I under stand it government ministers are being covertly filmed
In there offices etc ??

who is responsible for this caper ?

who sanctioned it ?

buffoon Johnson ?

who leaked this info to the press ?

Only the PM can sanction suverillance of ministers.

Contractors had access to this feed.

Successive governments have allowed the general population in the UK to become the most surveilled country bar China and the US...

Funny how it's suddenly 'concerning' when a minister is caught out breaking the law, and then an investigation is being called for!

Will he be fined?

Or will he claim he was just testing his eyesight?

Only the PM can sanction suverillance of ministers.

Contractors had access to this feed.

If that is the case Johnson needs to explain his self

and who else is under surveilance

I assume it will also be an audio bugging device as well ?

This is what happens when the stench fascism gets a whiff in democratically run countries. As in the USA, Trump could not plug the leaks either. The more these lying dictators try and force their bonkers ideas on a nation the more they will rebel.

Sponsored Links
Back