Camera that caught Hancock was hidden in a smoke detector

I was advised years ago not to buy a Chinese computer or phone because the Chinese were implanting secret microchips in them so that they could spy on the owners.

Those chips would have been so difficult to find............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Those chips would have been so difficult to find............:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I didn't say i believed the story about secret Chinese microchips.
I was of the opinion that it was just a modern version of the 'Yellow Peril' conspiracy theory.
Then again, you never know. ;)

Blimey what’s up with you today Nosey - overcooked the beef or something?
Get in power at any cost, fool the masses, then lie, cheat and break whatever rules to keep power and drain money from the poor to the wealthy.
Fascist right wing greedy bastads.

Get in power at any cost, fool the masses, then lie, cheat and break whatever rules to keep power and drain money from the poor to the wealthy.

Blimey you reckon we could be getting the French political system over here than :eek:

jeez us

Sponsored Links
Blimey you reckon we could be getting the French political system over here than :eek:

jeez us
French politics or Jesus? Got to be better than the lying, populist/fascist roughshod nest feathering, rule breaking, rich idiots we have resigning presently.

French politics or Jesus? Got to be better than the lying, populist/fascist roughshod nest feathering, rule breaking, rich idiots we have resigning presently.

oh I thought you meant the French :confused:

so at a guess :?: and it’s a long shot :idea:

but can we assume you don’t like Johnson and his government :idea:

Blimey what’s up with you today Nosey - overcooked the beef or something?

Looks like you underdone the Yorkshire pudding as well!

At least there's only one of him.

dont think it would be the the ****ch , after all it was a covert camera , if they had done it they would have left a traceable

trail , there not much cop at this covert caper

mind you apparently the Danes have been assisting the USA in eaves dropping on there EU neighbours ( bugging phones)

Rainbow Warrior, nuff said.
I see the usual suspects are busy bouncing their bigoted comments off each other's fantasies.
Nothing new here.

Blimey a load of secret papers were discovered at a bus stop :eek:

probably a drop off / collection point for some foreign government
Who have infiltrated government :idea:

spy’s ;)

all ties in

covert filming
Secret docs

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...for-using-private-email-for-official-business

Jolyon Maugham QC, who has successfully taken the government to judicial review for the way it awarded contracts to those connected to the Conservatives, said there was nothing wrong “per se” with ministers using private email addresses. “It’s a bit like walking into a bank on a hot summer’s day wearing a balaclava – it’s not wrong in itself, but it is a strong sign that you are up to no good.”

Yet the likely lads still defend this behaviour. Shameful.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/da...s-given-paid-independent-roles-in-government/

https://www.gov.uk/government/organ...f-health-and-social-care/about/our-governance

Gina lack of skills stands out. But perhaps she was skilled elsewhere?

• Edward Argar MP, Minister of State for Health
  • Chris Wormald, Permanent Secretary
  • David Williams, Second Permanent Secretary
  • Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer
  • Matthew Gould, CEO NHSX
  • Kate Lampard, Lead Non-Executive Director
  • Gerry Murphy, Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee
  • Gina Coladangelo (non-executive)
  • Doug Gurr (non-executive)

If rumours are true - Matt the night before the story broke told his wife he was going to leave her and woke up his 8 year old daughter to tell her the news.

This is the man who Boris put in charge of the NHS and then was unable or unwilling to sack.

This is the man who Boris put in charge of the NHS and then was unable or unwilling to sack.
I’m not defending anyone here but that was nearly three years ago. What misdemeanours had Hancock made before Boris put him in charge of the NHS that you are aware of for him to be unsuitable for the job?

Last edited:
Boris should have either sacked Hancock or suggested that he resign straight away. When one of the key ministers telling people to avoid contact with people outside their own family is acting as he has been, his credibility is shot to pieces.

However, i'm also very concerned about how the footage was created and leaked to the press. There should not be CCTV cameras in Ministers offices.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...for-using-private-email-for-official-business

Jolyon Maugham QC, who has successfully taken the government to judicial review for the way it awarded contracts to those connected to the Conservatives, said there was nothing wrong “per se” with ministers using private email addresses. “It’s a bit like walking into a bank on a hot summer’s day wearing a balaclava – it’s not wrong in itself, but it is a strong sign that you are up to no good.”

Yet the likely lads still defend this behaviour. Shameful.

I do not

afai recall Hillary Clinton used a private email when she was in government

can we assume for clarity that you object to private email accounts being used per se

or is your objection only with members of Johnson’s government
??? Torys ???

Sponsored Links
Back