Tory sleazeball gives his mistress taxpayer-funded job

Sponsored Links
So Sajid Javid is the new health secretary

A considerable step down for him, but the Buffoon can't afford to sack him.

it will get him back in the public eye ready for the next Tory Leadership tussle.

So Sajid Javid is the new health secretary :ROFLMAO:

Bye bye NHS....:mad:
The writing was on the wall as soon as this govt won power.

Private healthcare is a cash cow for Tories and their mates.

Dido Harding is up for head of NHS

Sponsored Links
Well Hancock did the honourable thing and fell on his sword

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Honourable? Getting caught lying AGAIN, this time caught cheating on his wife with his bit on the side, on CCTV.

You can call this many things, but you certainly cannot call it honourable :LOL:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Honourable? Getting caught lying AGAIN, this time caught cheating on his wife with his bit on the side, on CCTV.

You can call this many things, but you certainly cannot call it honourable :LOL:

Well he is the first minister in this govt to resign....so it could be argued he is more honourable than the others.

Didn’t Sajid Javid also resign?

61B28FD9-123E-40F2-B73E-9EB31F72C659.jpeg

Hancock has also split with his wife

Likely his wife split with him.

What an utter mess, for both families involved.

Never mind though, sure Hancock will survive, likely there is plenty of secret deals he's made and fingers in many pies

Likely his wife split with him.

What an utter mess, for both families involved.

Never mind though, sure Hancock will survive, likely there is plenty of secret deals he's made and fingers in many pies
Ooooh Matron !!

I saw a pic of his bit on the side with her 2 boys earlier, there only young by looks of it, 5 or 6 maybe..

Hancock's got kids to but not sure how old.

Do they never think of the kids and the effect it has on them.. just about their 10 minutes of fondling...

Though being a torie probably don't think about anything else other than themselves..

Also seems Hancock married into money, missus comes from a family of Viscount's, barons etc,.. he not getting a penny of it now..

Just watching the news and they are mentioning how the video got into the public domain and the concerns that it was an obvious breach of security. The MP being interviewed was asked about it and all he could pointedly say was "Well, if it was me carrying out the investigation, I’d be looking to someone who had recently left our employment". Now, who could that be………..:whistle:

I see no reason that Johnson will get rid of Hancock.

How can lying, dishonest, incompetent adulterer Johnson object to some of his ministers being lying, dishonest, incompetent adulterers?
If these lying, dishonest, incompetent politicians are so willing to lie to their nearest and dearest, lying to the electorate, their colleagues and their peers will be no problem.

Sponsored Links
Back