Tory sleazeball gives his mistress taxpayer-funded job

Sponsored Links
I see no reason that Johnson will get rid of Hancock.

How can lying, dishonest, incompetent adulterer Johnson object to some of his ministers being lying, dishonest, incompetent adulterers?

That's what his fans and his party voted for.

I must admit that this is getting ridiculous now. Hancock should go as well as Bojo if he's brushing aside such sleaze. He's done the job he was elected to do so it might be time to get a fresh lot in.

Sponsored Links
It's not the affair that is wrong. It is going against the covid restrictions.

Because of them, people's Grannies will die.

And the possible cronyism, and the affair on tax payers time. And all the other mistakes.
It all adds up to an incompetent government who surround themselves with sycophants, and dish out contracts to their friends, neighbours, acquaintances and wannabe-partners in affairs.

Although I would have to agree that standards in public life are on a downward spiral

blimey before we know it the UK will end up on the same level as the F****h :eek:

back handers
And
Bribary

we will end up with prime ministers being tagged and put under house arrest :eek:

Although I would have to agree that standards in public life are on a downward spiral
back handers
And
Bribary
we will end up with prime ministers being tagged and put under house arrest :eek:
No chance of that. It's business as usual for UK.

Jenrick £40m gift to Desmond over

Because of them, people's Grannies will die.

I disagree the affair puts into question conflicts of interest. But also Hancock was wanting Ferguson investigrated by the Police in similar cicrumstances.

There are no standards it seems in public life. 80 seat majority means democracy can sit this one out.

blimey before we know it the UK will end up on the same level as the F****h :eek:

back handers
And
Bribary

We are about 80/90% there already.

Why?

Has he done anything that Johnson hasn't?

Sponsored Links
Back