can I prove I fitted a PCB to a vaillant 242 ????

Sponsored Links
You lost me this time Tony; what is the problem discussing debt collection in the open section?

Terrible isn't it.

It did not start as a debt collection topic. Its a way for tradesmen to avoid getting into this situation.

Very simply, the information I will only disclose in a closed trade forum, if known to the punters will enable them to bypass the protection that my advice will give to the tradesman.

Even debt collection has some aspects which are very useful to the tradesman but would reduce his chance of swift recovery if known to the public.

Tony

I agree it's not in our best interest for the punters to know they are likely to have an accident at any minute and break a leg or two. :rolleyes:

or is it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I agree it's not in our best interest for the punters to know they are likely to have an accident at any minute and break a leg or two. :rolleyes:

Funny you should mention that; I posted something very similar today :evil:
The last one who thought I would do work without payment seems to have stopped answering the phone, no matter what number is calling, and doesn't seem to be home a lot either.
I am pretty sure that at some point the misunderstanding will be solved.
By putting the full amount in my pocket.
Including interest

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back