Can this be true?

Sponsored Links
aha!

When you say "mistakes being made" is that a vague, indecisive statement meaning "none of the things No. 10 said were true?"

Maybe you should try to be less delphic in your utterances.

Even when it's an admission you are pained to make.

aha!

When you say "mistakes are made" is that a vague, indecisive statement meaning "none of the things No. 10 said were true?"

No. It means a mistake may have been made

In which case any statement may not be accurate

Sponsored Links
No. It means a mistake may have been made

In which case any statement may not be accurate

Which generally means that the minister involved was given in accurate info by a civil. Servant

Who may have made a mistake. But then again they could well have deliberately given false info ;)

As they have there own agenda ;) or beef ;)

Saboteurs ;) I have long considered that there is skul duggdry afoot in the civil service

Probably infiltrated by Russians ;) or momentum extremists

Could even be extremist remoaners :idea:

Last edited:
So you mean all three of the statements were wrong.

Take the brown Blair relationship

Each one's office was trying to do a dirty on the others ;)

Both had there own agenda ;)

Secret briefings and leaks ;)

yes, I 've seen that. It's one of the posts where you avoided saying if anything coming out of 10 Downing Street was true.

You do post a lot of words when you're being evasive.

I don't care.

And yet, to me, it is important that the citizens of this country should have well-founded confidence and trust in the honesty and competence of their government.

It's difficult when we have a Prime Minister who is a notorious liar, of course.

331656d1361487378-reason-most-itb-mixes-don-t-sound-good-analog-mixes-restored-2708644-3240092_com_3192526_man_eating_popcorn_while_watching_movie.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back