Can this be true?

I've never had confidence in the corrupt eu. Honesty, competence and trust is not part of their vocabulary.
"The latest estimates regarding the cost of corruption across the EU put the loss to GDP as a result somewhere between €179 billion and €950 billion each year"
https://www.greens-efa.eu/en/article/document/the-costs-of-corruption-across-the-european-union/

Thats a lot of corruption boyo.
Lol. you haven't read your own article have you boyo. It is not about the EU being corrupt rather countries that are in the European Union in which corruption occurs. It says rather blithely "sometimes involving EU funds..."

Dumb ryland.

Sponsored Links
I've been burning some slack time queuing on a website entertaining myself with the cracked record bozos on here.
Is that what you call following JD around and responding to the thread loads of times. Thanks for the heads up.(y)

Sponsored Links
Implying we are selective and biased like your pea brain analogies and a few others on here. :LOL: dear oh dear.
Oh JohnD I don't engage in much debate with you because:

A) you're so full of no.2s I normally can't take you seriously
B) when I do engage with you, you either reply with slanderous or fabricated rubbish (see A)
C) you then selectively ignore my responses reaffirming B and disappear off for a bit.

Ok let's give you the benefit of the doubt again. Let's see if you can demonstrate your statement above with quotes or ask me a few questions and I shall answer.
For the record I'm hoping and still am that all and every mp is helping where possible to fight this disease, party politics is not the time now.

For example I believe our government right fking now should be insisting we all wear masks. Its iditioic and killing many more.

And as usual JohnD opts for C i waited patiently all night by the phone 'hello is it me you're looking for?' but no nothing.

John you're such a loser :D

Lol. you haven't read your own article have you boyo. It is not about the EU being corrupt rather countries that are in the European Union in which corruption occurs. It says rather blithely "sometimes involving EU funds..."

Dumb ryland.

Poor old dumb boyo nosesodall. Doesn't like his beloved eu being criticised.
We are leaving boyo.
And we are leaving the corruption behind boyo.

The eu is a con. You have a central government practicing usury on its own citizens, profiting from them getting poorer. That is the eurozone.
The eu is a con because of immigration where the eu continues to actively neglect the needs of Europeans.
And has fueled ethnic and religious hatred.
The eu is a con as it takes away the sovereignty of individual nations in order to make decisions for nations as a whole. Don’t believe me? watch your beloved dictator Guy Verhofstadt in action .......

The eu is a con because the commissionars are not accountable. Voters have no say on what these dictators tell us to do.
It makes the legislative process remote, and unresponsive to people’s needs.
The eu is a con because of the drunkard president junker.
He has no experience, nor qualifications in being the head of the legislature of 28 European countries and 513 million people.And yet you left wing returds find the time to berate trump.
And the eu is a con because a member state has seen sense and is about to leave.
Their is no benefit to being in the eu. Never was and never will be.
It was an illusion. You were conned by the biggest group of fraudsters in history.
It was never thought out properly. It was a knee jerk reaction to WW2.
A money spinner for an european elitist cartel.
Dumb remoaners.

Last edited:
'My bit' ISN'T wasting my time correcting some journo that you choose to believe is writing true, factual information on a subject on which he is not an expert.

'My bit' IS doing my best to help those around me get through this in whatever practical ways I can.

Sitting sniping at everyone and anyone who is working harder than you could ever imagine to bring the country through this is contemptible.

So you couldn't even point out one error in reporting whiich could then be reported.

Using your logic what medical experience does Matt Meltdown Hancock have? What does he know about health provision before he became health minister - what is his medical experience? His claim to fame was producing an app that had a multitude of privacy flaws.

Then you pivot to virtue signalling. Looks like that is your safe space. Seems like you always spit your dummy out.

Well, if it's a choice between spitting my dummy and you and your cronies spitting venom in the face of every single person and body that are working flat out to bring the country through this crisis, I know what I choose. And no, I won't indulge your desire for pointless debate about stuff that doesn't matter one jot, now or at any other time.

Poor lad. Looks like you are upset. Ask Meltdown Matt to console you. He can sing you a sweet lullaby.

hancock.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back