Can this be true?

Sponsored Links
JD either gobs off if he thinks he's "winning", or slinks off and hopes no-one notices or cares.

Even when he's losing and being made to look a fool he just carries on gobbing off, still, a little light relief during lockdown is always welcome.

Sponsored Links
it is important that the citizens of this country should have well-founded confidence and trust in the honesty and competence of their government.

I've never had confidence in the corrupt eu. Honesty, competence and trust is not part of their vocabulary.
"The latest estimates regarding the cost of corruption across the EU put the loss to GDP as a result somewhere between €179 billion and €950 billion each year"
https://www.greens-efa.eu/en/article/document/the-costs-of-corruption-across-the-european-union/

Thats a lot of corruption boyo.

have festive and ceres told us if they they believe the three contradictory statements made by number 10?

One of them?

All of them?

None of them?

They want to talk about anything except our lying government.
Implying we are selective and biased like your pea brain analogies and a few others on here. :LOL: dear oh dear.
Oh JohnD I don't engage in much debate with you because:

A) you're so full of no.2s I normally can't take you seriously
B) when I do engage with you, you either reply with slanderous or fabricated rubbish (see A)
C) you then selectively ignore my responses reaffirming B and disappear off for a bit.

Ok let's give you the benefit of the doubt again. Let's see if you can demonstrate your statement above with quotes or ask me a few questions and I shall answer.
For the record I'm hoping and still am that all and every mp is helping where possible to fight this disease, party politics is not the time now.

For example I believe our government right fking now should be insisting we all wear masks. Its iditioic and killing many more.

Last edited:
Still waiting....
giphy.gif

should be insisting we all wear masks.

Where would people get them?
I have this...
category-home-hsw-101809.jpg

Use it for composite panel cutting and asbestos.
But would feel a right plonker wearing it in public.
Seen a bloke in my local corner shop with what looked like a balaclava on his head. Paid for his goods and walked out.
I see axminster are sold out on just about all face masks.

Last edited:
Where would people get them?
I have this...
category-home-hsw-101809.jpg

But would feel a right plonker wearing it in public.
Seen a bloke in my local corner shop with what looked like a balaclava on his head. Paid for his goods and walked out.

Ok i have a few friends in respectable places in the medical world one in fact very focused in epidemiology, most of their talk goes over my head but i do understand the feeling here we need to minimise risk. A typical 'surgical' grade mask does NOT filter or protect you from some viral type airborne aerosol only cough and spray. Arguably it protects the patient (none wearer of said mask) as much. Look how many medical professionals have already succumbed. What were they wearing?

Whereas N95 style respirator offer much more protection still up for debate.

The underlying message should be to wear surgical or n95 where possible to minimise the 2 way effect of emitting or inhaling.

Sponsored Links
Back