Can this be true?

I'm wondering if you believe that all three of the contradictory statements from No. 10 are true.

Or, indeed, any of them.

Sponsored Links
I'm wondering if you believe that all three of the contradictory statements from No. 10 are true.

Or, indeed, any of them.

Probably all economical with the actual alletere
Probably not all singing from the same page on the hymn sheet

But if u want to make a conspiracy of it crack on :LOL:

You. Been in contact with that David Icke bloke yet?
He may be able to help u out on the blk arts of government and conspiracies :LOL::LOL:

I believe it would be the case that if we had entered the Eu scheme that our locally arranged and manufactured ventilators and any "excess" that the EU deemed we may have, would become part of the scheme to be distributed as the EU see fit. I suspect the UK Government may well be "looking after their own" by NOT joining the scheme. A similar arrangement is in place in the US where Federal Government can take back and reallocate ventilators if it deems one state to require them more than another.

I believe it would be the case that if we had entered the Eu scheme that our locally arranged and manufactured ventilators and any "excess" that the EU deemed we may have, would become part of the scheme to be distributed as the EU see fit. I suspect the UK Government may well be "looking after their own" by NOT joining the scheme. A similar arrangement is in place in the US where Federal Government can take back and reallocate ventilators if it deems one state to require them more than another.

So why did the German Army donate 60 Ventilators to the UK? Were they looking after their own?

Sponsored Links
I can't comment on an act of kindness by Germany but the scheme "RescEU" would be run with "one or more" member states hosting the stockpile and its distribution taken care of by the "Emergency Response Coordination Centre". It would also be legally binding and require us to sign a "Joint Procurement Agreement". It is for these reason that i suspect, but cannot, obviously, confirm, why the UK did not enter.

It became law on Friday 20th March and the Joint Procurement agreement is still being written, the last entry I can see was for 10th April. It would seem that member states would have signed an open ended law to become a member of RescEU and the top of the items listed are medical equipment like ventilators.

Says some freelance journo whose area of 'expertise' doesn't appear to include epidemiology, virology, medicine, the management of pandemics, procurement or anything remotely relevant.

Do you have such experience?

Or do you have some figures to say how many ventilators we have.

It seems the focus is shifting away from ventilators. I'm not an expert, but this is the word on the street from people I know who are in the know. Admittedly they work for drug companies.

Sponsored Links
Back