Can you explain this?

Sponsored Links
Can you point to the relevant section?
It will save johnd a lot of time.:D
I can, but I won't. Learn to read scientific reports and you'll be able to quickly skip to the bits that interest you.

Sponsored Links
If lockdowns were cancelled wouldn't the health service just buckle? That would still result in people with health issues not receiving the help they need?
Yes, some people around here seem to have forgotten but that was one of the biggest concerns around Covid-19. That the health services would be swamped and unable to provide a decent level of care.

It did happen, at a low level, as hospitals have had to reduce treatment as their capacity has dropped due to Covid-19 and it is starting to really bite in the US where they did very little to prevent the spread of Covid-19. There you are starting to have rigourous triage of people to see who can be treated, which isn't fun for anyone involved.

I can, but I won't.

You have read the document and presumably understand it.
Can you answer this question....

Explain why the 'experts' think the death rate would be ten times higher without lockdown?
And you didn't answer my earlier question about swedish care homes.
If the answer is in that report why didn't you point to it earlier?

You have read the document and presumably understand it.
Can you answer this question....

Explain why the 'experts' think the death rate would be ten times higher without lockdown?
I can, if you can first explain why you've got experts in inverted commas.

Quid pro quo Clarice.

So you cannot answer.
It was efl's question.
You seem to be ducking and diving.
I'm just interested in knowing the answer.
Are you *******s. If you were you'd read the paper.

Are you *******s. If you were you'd read the paper.

. However, the resulting mitigated epidemic would still likely result in hundreds of thousands of deaths and health systems (most notably intensive care units) being overwhelmed many times over.

I'm finding it difficult to take it seriously after reading that load of nonsense.

Except The crap economy wa sthe foundation for Hitler's rise, not the declaration of war itself.
And yet the crap economy allowed hitler to gain power, and his agenda was pretty well specified...

Unless of course you believe people don't know what they are voting for?

I'm finding it difficult to take it seriously after reading that load of nonsense.
I have precisely that problem with your world view of Covid 19...Not sure if you think most of the worlds govts and experts are wrong,or it is a world wide conspiracy to bankrupt the world,,or you think everyone in the world is thick except you and your co- conspiracy activists.

I have precisely that problem with your world view of Covid 19...Not sure if you think most of the worlds govts and experts are wrong,or it is a world wide conspiracy to bankrupt the world,,or you think everyone in the world is thick except you and your co- conspiracy activists.
not a world wide conspiracy, just China surely.

Sponsored Links
Back