CANCER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In my opinion i think the leading cause for this is tap water dont ask me why but i just do'
And what about microwave ovens surly these have an effect on you, looking at the graph they are higher than x ray, i am sure that in about 20 years from now the story will unfold with this cooking devise and will be banned.

Sponsored Links
my parents had a couple of gen stores in the 70s upwards with a microwave in each for pasties etc. never gave it a thought but my mother died at 54 from cancer 20 years ago and my father had lymph cancer within the last 10 years, thankfully he survived and is now 78 but gives food for thought on your theory on microwaves.

my parents had a couple of gen stores in the 70s upwards with a microwave in each for pasties etc. never gave it a thought but my mother died at 54 from cancer 20 years ago and my father had lymph cancer within the last 10 years, thankfully he survived and is now 78 but gives food for thought on you theory on microwaves.

Time will tell with these things wms but from the start i never bought one and never will, but most of our food we buy from pubs etc... use them can we sue in the future no chance, yet they ban smoking in the pub its the same to me.

BG started selling cookers with microwaves in them 20 years ago and the guy who fitted them had some sort of meter(bit like a giga counter) to check the door seals etc for leaks, So who knows just dont use your mobile at the same time

Sponsored Links
All the electrical equipment we have now in homes must affect us somehow, mobiles are probably the worst as you can physically feel your brain being scrambled :LOL:

seriously tho. the lifestyle and diet nowadays doesn't help,
cancer is supposed to be dormant in nearly everyone it's like a waiting bom, thats what i got told anyhow .
5 members of my familly recently died of cancer, when before this we didn't have any logged instances of it in the familly

What is this thread about :confused:
We....We are......er......we.....I.....fink.....er....my head hurts brian.......it says......it says....put.....yeah put .......put your?.......er.......head head!........in the.....in the.......Microwave...put your head IN the microwave Mr Gumby!

I dont know what causes cancer. I do know that because I have two reddish patches showing up inside my bladder, I had to visit the suspected cancer ward in my local hospital yesterday. The place was teeming with in-patients some of whom were clearly very, very ill and out-patients like myself who were there for a pre-treatment assessment. It was sad that some of the in-patients were very young, two of them barely in their twenties. In a leaflet I was given it stated that they had 5000 suspected cancer cases each year. No, I dont know what causes cancer but, assuming that the number of referrals is mirrored throughout the country, wouldn't it be wonderful if they could find a cure. Hands in the pockets guys next time you're feeling charitable.Incidently, I had roughly the same problem two years ago (the patches were pink then) and it turned out that there was no health risk.

Thing is with cancer is its a very generic (non-medical) term for a multitude of different diseases many of which are now treatable (and the list of successes is growing by the day).

Trouble is, disease is mother nature's way of keeping the population in check (bitch) and as quick as we find cures for one form of the disease another rears its ugly head.

Hope all turns out clear for you Bolo.

MW

interesting, the disease that will not speak its name?

CANCER

LIVE WITH IT.

my late wife was diagnosed 11/09/2001 with three blood clots in her leg.

7 weeks later she was dead.

the worst type of cancer known.

we had been married 3 months.

remarried.

father dies of lung cancer same year.

next year, brother inlaw dies of cancer at 39, (1 of a long list who died after cleaning up at ground zero)

next year Im diagnosed with co-rectal cancer.

Im still here and getting well again. 3 years later.

there is no deffinative outcome.

So, Bob. Tap water & microwave ovens are responsible for cancer?

You reckon the truth will out in 20 years time?

But MW ovens've been around longer than that already...

opinions vary but one circumstance fits the bill.

chenobyl

we all know what happened.

even today land is still contaminated in wales

do you now see?

people afraid to answer :confused:

dont be afraid.

ask about what bothers you, this is an open forum.

one in three will contract cancer so get real.

it can be beaten, only if you go and get sorted, ;)

opinions vary but one circumstance fits the bill.

chenobyl

we all know what happened.

even today land is still contaminated in wales
They do get an awful lot of rain there.

Sponsored Links
Back