Capita Gassafe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
today i have spent over 1/2 an hour on the phone to these muppets trying to sort out my registration as the details are wrong wrong address for 1 engineer, no photo for the other the site is supposed to allow us to change / add things yet it doesn't
rang Crapita who tell me that they have changed the address - log on all the old incorrect details are still there !
now have to email the photo because the stupid system won't download it!
if this is the way the new gas register starts off god help us!

has anyone else had problems registering?

Sponsored Links
would check all your details now if i was you as it seems to be a complete co*kup
you dont have to go right through to payment to in theory update your details

Sponsored Links
i have mine but no LPG and UVHW but told there not adding UVHW is this correct?

rang up today and got given the unigue logon again.

you have to be correct about capitals or not.

let me login and correct the details.

my unvented was there along with vented.

registered on 1-2-09 card arrived today all with all the right info on it and it's got unvented on it

Lol its a joke,

My Card only has ONLY NG on
My Detials on Site include All my LPG excluding LAV but does include RPH
NO Unvented on either WTF

Just got to watch i suppose and wait and see and keep bajuring them.

I will give them a ring tomorrow see if i can get it fixed can anyone who has it, confirm it says something about LAV on theres? and where does the UVHW go on the card

reading from top left mine reads

domestic

Fire
Gas Boiler
Unvented Cyl
Water Heater
Pipework
Cooker

is gassafe a town in eastern europe where the new gas staff are trained.
was going to say why not keep the corgi name as its well known to many here in uk but then i remembered woolworths etc,etc.

is gassafe a town in eastern europe where the new gas staff are trained.
might as well be! having wasted yet more time on this again this morning
i am still no further forward!
Crapita have not got a clue what they are doing!
there is only 1 word to describe them INCOMPETENT :evil:

well they did make a big c**k up of the leicester health workers wages ! they had several attempts to get it sorted but found it to difficult, and in the end they were sacked, from what i am reading it does not give me much confidence in their ability to carry the registration out successfully

mick

latest development is an email from Crapita saying they can't upload a photo from the email i sent yesterday!
and they have now finally accepted their computer isn't working! only took 4 phone calls and over an hour to get it in their thick heads that what i was saying was right :evil:

keep up the pressure on gasssafe.eu
seems they want to run their business in not a gas safe like manner.
WHY change the name,surley they could have paid corgi for the name,seems this country has lost its back bone with regard for safety and common sense,good luck lads and the best of british.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back