Car scraping on the driveway

Nope still can't speak billzy

Given how steep that drive is and it's length (it has to be or the car wouldn't scrape) not convinced it was built like that to stop rain run off

Although I do agree with you about the original op is the only one who knows what he wants to do , seeing though he hasn't been back since Tues means he's probably got his answer elsewhere .....

Sponsored Links
The comments have been fair, I have experience of rain coming in my drive when the Gully that supposed to take it became blocked. I do have a small bump dam at the entrance to my driveway, back of the footpath. It would stop some splashing maybe.

Nope still can't speak billzy

Given how steep that drive is and it's length (it has to be or the car wouldn't scrape) not convinced it was built like that to stop rain run off

Although I do agree with you about the original op is the only one who knows what he wants to do , seeing though he hasn't been back since Tues means he's probably got his answer elsewhere .....

Sorry, I'm not ignoring your replies, just got so many tabs open and forgot about this for a while :D

Thanks for all the input, some good things to think about. I don't believe the hump is a dam of any kind, the road is quite flat at my end, falling towards with a steep hill at the end of the road so I dont *think* it would get a stream going down if it were level with the road. It is an adopted road, but not in great state, and I doubt the council would ever resurface it as its just a little cul-de-sac.

Sponsored Links
Can't see why it would be a problem, there again I've got one of these.
_ulaxF3kitF0ATf76_KTqZegIUWv_bbI013b-rRRYSsMkHhJnZMycoCr0_nCQqRp3otpzNpxMygYQhdn7RVmVPBkwIOLs0xW0NyG3WOJxT3NQ5QOe8nOdlB-NpZqojTqsWENOMI9Mmd50E8OkItChQ

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back