CCTV viewing help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I got a Dvr 16 ch with this info on it
I've got on my iPhone 5 a superlivepro app which allows me to view from home through wifi but when out of house (at work for example ) it won't let me view either off 3G or wifi do I need to change something thanks

Sponsored Links
Does it come with a free DNS account ? If not you will need a DNS account or fixed IP address , then you need to set up port forwarding in your router ( this is the more common dvr set up ) other options are out there if your dvr supports it , without any further info on the dvr I can't comment any further ..

The app only asked for IP address and the Dvr came as what you see on pic one sorry to be abit thick but have not got a clue
Is the dns account for app thanks

What make and model is the unit ? Also click on the server tab and other settings tab and post the screen for both

Sponsored Links
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Can't find make /model
These were the server tab and other settings screen

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back