China again

Status
Not open for further replies.
the vaccine has been very effective at reducing serious illness and death.

which is very worthwhile

although you don't think so.
Ivermectin, of course, hasn't

but you still promote it.

Sponsored Links
Do you get withdrawal symptoms if you leave too big a gap?
No, not at all.
Irrational fear, and the inability to step back and wonder why this cocktail of largely experimental jabs are actually any good for your overall health ;)
No, I'm not one of the antivaxxer conspiracy sheeple.

largely experimental jabs
Bingo!!

1672317613019.png

Sponsored Links
Many people I know who have been jabbed have been hit with the flu/bad cold already...

Most who i know haven't been jabbed haven't been...

Anecdotal of course, but for me it is no longer a bigger gamble than relying on my immune system to protect me.

But I'm sure this will come as a bummer for those erroneously bandying around the term 'anti vaxxer', but should a thoroughly long term tested jab become available then I would happily have it!

No doubt there will be research in the future to tell whether the 'lab rats' fared better or worse than those who choose to wait and see :)

I know many who have had all the jabs, and they are fine.

I know many who did not have the jabs, and they are all dead, just anecdotal of course.

And have prevented millions of deaths,
Effectiveness of vaccines has it's odd aspects that don't really show up in trials with a disease like covid. For one a covid infection can have no effect, various degrees of serious effects and death for some. So safety trials are done looking for adverse effects some of which will be normal reactions from virus infections anyway. Inflammation in various places is an aspect like that. They were all found to be treatable. A true idea of effectiveness needs rather a lot of people. When a group is selected for a trial no one has any idea what the peoples reaction to the disease will be without the vaccine.

So then a population is vaccinated. All go through that and the effects of catching the disease can then be noted, This needs loads of people.

Meanwhile antibody tests are conducted - a comment from the following link
It is not yet known if an individual with a positive result showing presence of IgG levels following being infected with SARS-CoV-2 will be protected, either fully or partially from future infection, or for how long protective immunity may last.
Things go back to seeing what actually happens to a population. This is probably what ended Az use. Others lasted longer and where a bit better against Omicron. Az still offered protection though - the Chinese one probably will as well. They seem to only monitor the drop off rates for a while.

Next change is more recent.mRNA gets tuned to hit Omicron. and t seems Delta as well. It will take a while to see how effective it is.

Vaccines do get changed now and again. In terms of effectiveness millions of people need to be tested, USA for instance would use an entire state. Maybe more than one before changing to the new type of vaccine.

I know many who did not have the jabs, and they are all dead, just anecdotal of course.
the only people I know that died of covid, were not vaccinated. Admittedly 2 of those were in the early days of the virus before the vaccines. But the other 1, had the choice and decided against it, and regretted it. I don't know of anybody vaccinated who died from covid

what I still don't understand is what the anti vaxers are trying to achieve. If you have had the vaccine you can't not have it. So it must be still trying to convince themselves they are better off without it.

if you don't want it, don't have it, but stop trying to say whether you are better off without the vaccine. You have not yet provided any proof that the vaccine is the worst choice. Ad thats all it really is, a choice.

the jabs' actually died of the 'virus'
Stupid comment. They died end of and may well have carried on for years if they hadn't caught it. Simply being a bit over weight figures. In men that may be internal fat. Fact is a large proportion of the population has no idea how well they really are in medical terms.

I've had all the jabs, not had either the flu, or covid, at least that I am aware of. I've heard tell of a few who have suffered badly from covid, plus one or two who have died of it, who have not thought the vaccine worthwhile for them. Furthermore, I am only aware of one who got covid, yet had the jab.

You obviously have an insecurity complex which means you spout words you know nothing about...

And you are probably a bit scared about anything you are told to be scared about...
Why do you care? You don't want it then don't have it. But no, your obsession with deriding the successful vaccines won't let you. What are you trying to achieve?

Well that's a total bunch of ******. My wife and I are fully jabbed up. Had our booster a couple weeks ago. We have avoided the chinese plague since it started up untill just before Christmas. Had a cough and tested positive. Although to be honest the only symptoms we had was a cough and if we hadn't have had any tests in the house that is all we would have put it down to, a cough, and we would have carried on as normal.
So you're complaining of a cough?
That was my point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back