China again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ah yes, the old smear tactic rouse, used against people that tell it like it is. (y)

Sponsored Links
Ah yes, the old smear tactic rouse, used against people that tell it like it is. (y)
I'm curious, what facts did he present?

I know he presented opinions, and misinformation (which is contradicting available information without any relevant facts), but not seen any facts to support his beliefs.

If he doesn't want the vaccine I have no concerns at all, but spreading misinformation is the problem.

Again we come to the same issue. If people like me have had the vaccine, what is it you are trying to achieve? We cannot be unvaccinated. The non vaccinated however can remain so if they want to. So who are you preaching to ?

I'm curious, what facts did he present?

I know he presented opinions, and misinformation (which is contradicting available information without any relevant facts), but not seen any facts to support his beliefs.

If he doesn't want the vaccine I have no concerns at all, but spreading misinformation is the problem.

Again we come to the same issue. If people like me have had the vaccine, what is it you are trying to achieve? We cannot be unvaccinated. The non vaccinated however can remain so if they want to. So who are you preaching to ?

He was simply warning that the system is being manipulated to take control, as is what happened.

People like me are not preaching to anyone, in fact I wish nothing but the best for all people, shame the person directly above this comment has no such grace.

-

BTW I was out protesting about the civil right not to be locked inside your house when the police were there hitting innocent people with clubs.

Then I see the people that were blocking the M25 given coffee and the whole situation used to bring in the Public Order Bill (taking away even more of our rights).

But I suppose that is misinformation as well?

medical opinions will and have always changed over the years

in years to come it may turn out that all these covid jabs have side effects ?? brain fade r some other such caper ? who knows ?

years ago thousands of gallons of lucozade were guzzled down in hospitals as it aided recovery , basically turned people into diabetics ?

processed fats were the enemy ? not sugar :giggle:

turned the UK into a nation of fat f***s :ROFLMAO:

He was simply warning that the system is being manipulated to take control, as is what happened.
He said that the only way for government to control people, the "slave" tier, was for them to close down all businesses and make the slaves live off government handouts.

You say this has happened, I say it hasn't. I think I'm right.

Twas ever thus,

1672510863828.png

medical opinions will and have always changed over the years

in years to come it may turn out that all these covid jabs have side effects ?? brain fade r some other such caper ? who knows ?

years ago thousands of gallons of lucozade were guzzled down in hospitals as it aided recovery , basically turned people into diabetics ?

processed fats were the enemy ? not sugar :giggle:

turned the UK into a nation of fat f***s :ROFLMAO:
Now for some reason the mods in here do not like the truth coming from one of the UK`s top oncologists who was very pro vaccine initially

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back