China again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than you get the fat parents with there fat kids , blaming every one but themselves for there over weight children

blame the burger out lets they take there children into its all there fault

I drive past a school on a reg basis , and see the over sized mothers picking up there children , some of em have more than one child and they are not twins or triplets

jeez us that means that some one actually ???????? them more than ounce

Sponsored Links
years ago thousands of gallons of lucozade were guzzled down
Are you thinking of the great Lucozade conspiracy?

Now for some reason the mods in here do not like the truth coming from one of the UK`s top oncologists who was very pro vaccine initially
So he wrote an open letter to the Editor-in-Chief of the BMJ, Dr Kamran Abbasi, calling for a halt to the Covid vaccination program. Do you think the editor of the BMJ can do that?

Sponsored Links
Are you thinking of the great Lucozade conspiracy?

dunno if it was a conspiracy ( not much of a believer in conspracies tbh)

but every hospital patient ( well alot) had a bottle beside there bed

sold in chemists as well

...For some reason you have provided a link to a nutter website, and not to the BMJ.
have you not heard that people regardless of how high in their field are being censored in the media if they say anything against the norm so regardless of were it gets published its what they are saying that you should be paying attention to not were its published
Does this suit you better.

Dear old dense o foaming at the mouth to discredit something he’s to arrogant to watch

Dear old dense o foaming at the mouth to discredit something he’s to arrogant to watch
I watched it this morning. The one he did yesterday was actually quite balanced for a change and there wasn't much I could disagree with.

have you not heard that people regardless of how high in their field are being censored in the media
Do you think the editor of the BMJ can stop the vaccination programme? Seems like a strange request...

He said that the only way for government to control people, the "slave" tier, was for them to close down all businesses and make the slaves live off government handouts.

You say this has happened, I say it hasn't. I think I'm right.

Twas ever thus,

View attachment 290660

TBF I didn't say it has happened (nor did the Canadian guy), but that has always been the goal and in fact until recently was of course acceptable (and still is in many countries).

"How long before we go back there" is all that people are asking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back