Classic Proof of Lying Government

Sponsored Links
To be fair to Boris, if he was told there was no party (because he was not invited) it's understandable now why everyone is denying there was a party.
Does anyone know where he was, if he was not at the party?
Was he visiting the kids? Hiding in the fridge? Lying in a ditch? On a runway somewhere?
Obviously he'd forgotten his ubiquitous hi-vis jacket otherwise we could have found him easily.

Sponsored Links
Insert "not"

I wonder what she has to say now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...is-christmas-covid?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

The home secretary, Priti Patel, has accused a senior Tory MP of breaching Covid-19 rules after he attended a Christmas dinner for 27 people at a private members’ club.

Tobias Ellwood, a former Foreign Office minister who chairs the influential Commons defence select committee, attended an event at the Cavalry and Guards Club in London on Tuesday evening hours before the capital moved into tier 3. Only a day earlier in parliament he called on the government to review its plans to relax restrictions for Christmas to avoid a third wave in the new year.

from the Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph, Daily Mail and the Sun as well as the BBC’s Chief Executive and its Director of News and Affairs into Downing Street on 27 November 2020.
Jimmy saville was the only one not there.

I bet they will increase their vote share as the press will do a full onslaught to change the narrative as the RW press and BBC are involved. It's the Mirror and ITV breaking this news whilst the RW press likely just sat on it and now will try their best to front run and bring forward something else to deflect.
No way , the press don’t tell lies or make stories up.:LOL:.
You people, i’m sure all those vaccines have gone to your brains. You can’t even hear your own contradictions.

No way , the press don’t tell lies or make stories up.

Don't forget the lying medical profession, scientists, researchers and governments across the world. All liars, and I read that some are murderers as well!!

PMQs - not an iota of contrition by Boris. Just the same lies over and over again.

Painful to watch. He acts like he doesn't care. But the front bench and others looked very uneasy for much of PMQs today - lots of guilty looking faces.

As for, did Boris know a Christmas party was being held at No 10 - of course he did. 10 Downing Street is big, but it's not that big! It'd be like suggesting all your friends and family might party in your lounge while you're in the bedroom, and you didn't notice. Plus, people would obviously ask permission first, assuming it wasn't his idea.

The way his spokeswoman spoke, it seems very much that they all knew, lots had a good time, got drunk etc. and knew they were being a bit naughty - they just didn't care.

I assume the person who took the video disagreed with the party and has now decided, time to oust Johnson. But he'll probably survive.

Painful to watch. He acts like he doesn't care. But the front bench and others looked very uneasy for much of PMQs today - lots of guilty looking faces.

As for, did Boris know a Christmas party was being held at No 10 - of course he did. 10 Downing Street is big, but it's not that big! It'd be like suggesting all your friends and family might party in your lounge while you're in the bedroom, and you didn't notice. Plus, people would obviously ask permission first, assuming it wasn't his idea.

The way his spokeswoman spoke, it seems very much that they all knew, lots had a good time, got drunk etc. and knew they were being a bit naughty - they just didn't care.

I assume the person who took the video disagreed with the party and has now decided, time to oust Johnson. But he'll probably survive.

There was more than one party and at least one party at Boris flat.

If he can laugh, party and dance whilst the public isolated it shows everything that is wrong with our democracy from an archaic voting system to the incestuous relationship between no10 and the right wing press who obviously sat on this.

Yep, I am sure they all told themselves that they deserved to have a Christmas party, for all the amazing work they've done.

Yep, I am sure they all told themselves that they deserved to have a Christmas party, for all the amazing work they've done.
In fairness they had done a great job. The majority of the population could not wait to be jabbed and everyone either isolating or masked while they party , totally ignoring their own bu!!sh!t.

Sponsored Links
Back