Classic Proof of Lying Government

Johnson is a victim of this party caper

and innocent victim

he knew nowt about

bloke was mislead ;)

although tbh Transam does not really give a jot :cool:

and unlike large sections of the public I am not shocked :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Oh the faux offence and revulsion is actually quite amusing.

upload_2021-12-8_17-43-55.png

Tis how this country has descended

blimey u cannot even have private meet up with out some fruit cake videoing it

a nation of nosey Parker’s
Curtain twitchers
Whingers and snow flakes

Why does one person who cracks a joke about a party have to resin, but two people who crack jokes about the same party will probably get an award?

Sponsored Links
Dear Mr Gove,

As requested, please find enclosed our book of luxury wall hanging samples.

We particularly recommend the hand-blocked William Morris patterns, printed on finest linen and very suitable for the classic 18th Century London home. We are confident that the existing gaudy gold-leaf hangings you mention can be removed without difficulty.

Dear Mr Johnson,

As requested, we have moved our Pantechnicon away from the front of the building, and it is now parked nearby. As you asked, our skilled Removals operative can be at your home within minutes, as soon as you give the word.

RemovalVan.jpg

I’m not the most obverse thing person, but if there was a Christmas party for 40 odd people at my house, I think it’s likely I would’ve noticed.

He can blame Stratton now. That's all right then.

Last edited:
The Brewery
52 Chiswell Street,
London
EC1Y 4SD.

Dear Carrie,

Thank you for your booking for the small dining room, with table for six, to host a leaving party for your husband and all his friends and supporters.

We regret, however, that we are unable to accomodate you on this occasion, bearing in mind that the previous party he organised at our premises was a complete shambles.

He can blame Strachan now. That's all right then.
Allegra Stratton is married to James Forsyth, editor of the spectator. And James Forsyth is bestie mates with Rishi Sunak.

commissioning editor at the spectator is Mary Wakefield, Dominic Cummings wife.

The Spectator is owned by the Barclay Brothers…..who own the Telegraph…..who worked at the Telegraph.

Allegra Stratton is married to James Forsyth, editor of the spectator. And James Forsyth is bestie mates with Rishi Sunak.

commissioning editor at the spectator is Mary Wakefield, Dominic Cummings wife.

The Spectator is owned by the Barclay Brothers…..who own the Telegraph…..who worked at the Telegraph.

Frazer Nelson is editor.

Some woman on the news just now is so disgusted over the caper
She has torn up her party membership card

blimey :eek:

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back