Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I do believe in climate change, just not for the reasons they claim it is due to. The claimed cause, doesn't fit the effect, therefore making changes to the assumed cause, will not help the planet.

And burning through the remaining oil and coal is therefore an acceptable way to go about things?

Sponsored Links
Good for you, because I don't think you know what you're talking about here. It is easier to not think about it though.

I read up on the subject long since, I studied the evidence and dismissed it and moved on. Why should I dwell on a none issue, or argue it with you, it will not make when it will not a jot of difference?

I'm careful of resources, energy, I recycle, I do all the right things - so no good to be had by pointing a finger in my direction.

I read up on the subject long since, I studied the evidence and dismissed it and moved on. Why should I dwell on a none issue, or argue it with you, it will not make when it will not a jot of difference?

I'm careful of resources, energy, I recycle, I do all the right things - so no good to be had by pointing a finger in my direction.
Why ?

Sponsored Links

And according to 97% - 99% of scientists who study it, you made the wrong conclusions.

And yes, it won't make a jot of difference to your opinions pointing out you're wrong. But it might help prevent others thinking your opinions are supported by others. You're a lost cause.

And according to 97% - 99% of scientists who study it, you made the wrong conclusions.

And yes, it won't make a jot of difference to your opinions pointing out you're wrong. But it might help prevent others thinking your opinions are supported by others. You're a lost cause.

Does my face look bothered? Do I sound bothered? You don't suppose you are possibly very, very wrong, do you, and costing everyone lots of money, do you?

Are you afraid to be part of a minority who disagrees, I am not?

Does my face look bothered? Do I sound bothered? You don't suppose you are possibly very, very wrong, do you, and costing everyone lots of money, do you?

Are you afraid to be part of a minority who disagrees, I am not?
You do seem to be upset by it yes.

I always consider that I might be wrong. In some subjects more than others. I would consider it a lot more if 97-99% of the experts in a subject say I am mistaken.

Lots of money? Bullshit, I wonder if we spend more on the green economy than we do on the Rwanda farce.

So sea levels rose over 400 feet before the industrial revolution. Why was that

Good for you, because I don't think you know what you're talking about here
This is a bloke that has never seen any mixed race or same sex couples. The same bloke sits by his SM gadget watching the pennies add up on the meter, as he activates the kettle switch. No doubt with a stop watch in one hand and a calculator in the other.

He won't wish to discuss climate change with you because he's incapable.

Rate of change.

If you leave a house with the heating off it'll change temperature over the course of a day and the average will change over a year.

Set fire to the house and the temperature change is much faster. Or for a less extreme example, turn on the heating system.

To get the rates of change that were seeing you historically need thousands of years or super volcanos. Now we're managing it in decades.
That's a good analogy. (y)
(i might pinch that) :sneaky:

Harry minds his energy consumption and recycles because he's a thrifty Yorkshireman. :mrgreen:
There's nothing wrong with that. Solar panels and EVs are good for the polar bears and the pocket change.

You do seem to be upset by it yes.

Nope, not even slightly!
I always consider that I might be wrong. In some subjects more than others. I would consider it a lot more if 97-99% of the experts in a subject say I am mistaken.

I have already considered it, and regularly reconsider my view point, nothing comes close to changing it.
Lots of money? Bullshit, I wonder if we spend more on the green economy than we do on the Rwanda farce.

Yes, lots and lots of money, many billions wasted on green investment, plus billions of pounds worth of infrastructure destroyed, chasing the green dragon. Now we have to invest on a newly configured National Grid, costing billions more. Rwanda - did you mention millions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back