clocks go back tonight

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Don't forget lads....... extra drinking time.

I thought it was usually the last Saturday in October, for some reason it seems to have been changed....

Sponsored Links
Don't forget lads....... extra drinking time.

I thought it was usually the last Saturday in October, for some reason it seems to have been changed....

That'll be because the clocks go back tomorrow, Sunday. :)

get up in the dark , go to work in the dark , go home in the dark and for the rest of the day it rains ...welcome to the british winter

Sponsored Links
get up in the dark , go to work in the dark , go home in the dark and for the rest of the day it rains ...welcome to the british winter

At least its consistent!

:LOL: :LOL:

clocks go back tonight. Being 12.21am Sunday Morning that it now correct!

That scenario may need modification - If we are truly about to leave 'the dead cat bounce' of a massive recession...
:rolleyes:

Thanks for the reminder about the clocks going back. But take my advice and keep your receipts - Argos particularly will not accept them without a receipt

I am on the night shift so I will get 1 hours o/t :D

used to hate that nightshift, sitting in canteen at 3 in morning and next thing you know have eaten your sarnies, had a cuppa and it's only 2.30 :(

Sponsored Links
Back