Clocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Stupid, idiotic and potentially dangerous practice of mucking about with the clocks twice a year. It benefits no-one and messes people's body clocks up for days or even weeks. Abolish it!

Sponsored Links
Stupid, idiotic and potentially dangerous practice of mucking about with the clocks twice a year. It benefits no-one and messes people's body clocks up for days or even weeks. Abolish it!
I quite enjoy it when it suddenly stays light for an extra hour in the evening.

Sponsored Links
I quite enjoy it when it suddenly stays light for an extra hour in the evening.
Moi aussi. Dunno what all the fuss is about. Doesn't affect me personally. Pete does come across as a bit of a snowflake though.

Depends on your latitude, those further north have more to gain from clock changes.

Don't you remember what happened years ago when they abolished it ? All the problems it caused and so it was brought back ?? We've had silly politicians saying the same as you because they're too young to remember it's been tried once before and caused problems. British summer time is fine contemplate why it was brought in its a sensible thing because of our geographical position ...... Now shut up you stupid ignorant boy !

British summer time is fine contemplate why it was brought in its a sensible thing because of our geographical position
That's not really true. The further north you are the longer it stays light in the Summer anyway without changing the clocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back