Coming to a town near you.

Sponsored Links
That you must have severe back ache from carrying around that huge wooden spoon?

Isn't it strange how judges, leaders of the armed forces, senior police officers, council employes and politicians always wait until after they have left the job to realise how badly things are being done :confused:

Just imagine how nice it would be if they had this moment of inspiration when they were in charge of doing it.

Its the lazy, benefit cheating English louts that I fear the most, not some Roma's who have been here for hundreds of years.

People need to look closer to home :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
There are something like 12 million Roma scattered around Europe, usually treat like vermin (can't think why). If just one in 12 come here - that's a million Roma gypsies to house, clothe feed and lock up. Great eh?

Its the lazy, benefit cheating English louts that I fear the most, not some Roma's who have been here for hundreds of years.

You'll be sure to change your mind. Are your family louts? Oh they are are they? Shame on you.

I agree with you.

The trouble is that, because we already have so much dross in this country, we cannot afford a lot more.

If we could exchange them one-for-one that wouldn't be so bad.

Near where I live the Gipsy was welcome for 100's of years as when the potteries exported their wears by ship they had to wait until the ship returned to get their money. However the Gipsy paid cash on the nail so were a welcome sight.

In spite of this tradition the county council have placed restriction after restriction with boulders placed on any entrance to common land and as a result have forced these people to park in inappropriate places.

Also the ban on commercial vehicles in skip sites is more to blame for fly tipping than the Gipsy. Anyone who has a vehicle which looks commercial is forced to fly tip.

It is not that hard to when Gipsies settle to provide them with a skip so stopping the rubbish being fly tipped. I am sure a reasonable charge can be made.

In days gone by if we placed large bits of rubbish beside the bin in bin bags so it was plain it was rubbish in the main it would be removed. Today we have a wheele bin and unless inside the bin with lid closed it's not collected.

I am sure most of the rubbish attributed to the Gipsy is in fact due to changes in the way the council collect and will receive rubbish.

OK the Tinker always left rubbish in his wake but traditionally the Gipsy left a clean site.

I agree with you.

The trouble is that, because we already have so much dross in this country, we cannot afford a lot more.

If we could exchange them one-for-one that wouldn't be so bad.

Since 2004 youth unemployment has risen 4 fold. It's not the kids fault that the migrants get the jobs.

Why do you keep using the royal "we", joe?

No one else feels this way. Or, at least, if they did, they'd surely say so.

They don't need you to be their unelected spokesman.

What a plonker.

What a plonker.

He certainly is. Who the hell does he think 'we' includes? Most definitely not me.

Perhaps he means the 'royal we'. Perhaps he has delusions of grandeur.

In days gone by if we placed large bits of rubbish beside the bin in bin bags so it was plain it was rubbish in the main it would be removed. Today we have a wheele bin and unless inside the bin with lid closed it's not collected.

That, of course, was before we were taken over by the EU.

Fortunately, we still have the opportunity to escape, but will we take it? Our wonderful politicians certainly don't want us to obtain our freedom.

What a plonker.

He certainly is. Who the hell does he think 'we' includes? Most definitely not me.

Perhaps he means the 'royal we'. Perhaps he has delusions of grandeur.

So are you in favour offering 12 million Roma a new home? Yes or no?

Sponsored Links
Back