Common sense at last

Sponsored Links

You mean the disgraced Peter Lilley who was caught in a cash for Brexit sting.

He will say anything for the highest bidder.

What he writes is drivel, the narrative the EU is the enemy is just jingoistic rubbish.

Is this what its come to? We would still have to pay even if we left with a no deal upto 2020 which is what we committed to.

No deal means a hard border in Ireland. Lilley is lost and so is anyone believing this tripe.

Surely you don't mean this Peter Lilley?

"Ex-Trade Secretary Peter Lilley told an undercover reporter posing as a Chinese businesswoman that he would consider offering paid advice on our EU withdrawal.

Senior Conservatives fear that if reports of 74-year-old Mr Lilley’s alleged comments are accurate, Mrs May might even consider abandoning plans to give him a peerage in the next few weeks."

I think he means the Peter Lilley who doesn't understand that the "no deal" analogy of business negotiations breaks because walking away in those doesn't destroy your business, it just means you don't get what you were trying to get in the negotiations.

Sponsored Links
I thought this thread was going to give a whiff of something positive regards a no-deal Brexit.

Just have to keep waiting I guess.

No deal is pure posturing

It is to put pressure on MPs to soften their stance to the BRINO May deal.

Businesses and politicians in Germany and Holland are worried by no deal, and does increase pressure, the UKs pressure as no deal gets closer will become huge because the damage potential is great.

If no deal is off the table then you can say goodbye to Brexit.

I thought this thread was going to give a whiff of something positive regards a no-deal Brexit.

Just have to keep waiting I guess.

Here you are

On BBCtw this Brexer give the clearest explanation you will ever see, of the advantages of a no-deal Brexit and trading on WTO rules.

The thing that Rice-Pud and some of our plumbers are campaigning for.

Sponsored Links
Back