Flights ground to a halt....

I doubt the IRA would have the stomach to return to violence.
Oh well - that's OK then - we'll renege on the GFA because of your doubts.

OOI, would you accept any responsibility for your decision to support that happening if you turned out to be wrong and people did start getting shot and blown up because of it?

Sponsored Links
Oh well - that's OK then - we'll renege on the GFA because of your doubts.

OOI, would you accept any responsibility for your decision to support that happening if you turned out to be wrong and people did start getting shot and blown up because of it?

Responsibility ?

What do you take responsibility for

Hmmm child labour ? Because you buy the goods they probably make ?

Asian gang sexual abuse because you played the race card over the years ? Thus silencing those who wanted to speak out ?

Responsibility

give me a break with yer holier than thou ball cocks

Blimey St ban-all-sheds :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well you are a lot cleverer than me.

You keep telling me, so it must be true.
Clearly as you've so much trouble with understanding the written word. Another question that you won't answer: Where have I said that I am a lot 'cleverer' than you?

Now back to Brexit.
You seem to have little understanding as to how we arrived at the mess we are in now. It's too simple, and stupid to blame the people who voted out then say everything rests on their shoulders. It's that kind of complacency that was partly to blame.

Clearly as you've so much trouble with understanding the written word. Another question that you won't answer: Where have I said that I am a lot 'cleverer' than you?

Now back to Brexit.
You seem to have little understanding as to how we arrived at the mess we are in now. It's too simple, and stupid to blame the people who voted out then say everything rests on their shoulders. It's that kind of complacency that was partly to blame.

You are cleverer then him

Any way leaving that to one side I reckon ? You are a remainer ?

Note I did not say a remoaner

I have always said they (Cameron) should never have called a referendum !!!!

But we are were we are dare say the dogs breakfast will
Get sorted :)

What exactly is the EU anyway ?? No one seems to know. Seems to me the EU is a government without a country. Look at the way they've ridden roughshod over Italy this week and rejected a sovereign countries budget. Very undemocratic of the EU isn't it. (mind you some on here don't accept the democratic will of the people )

Look at the way they've ridden roughshod over Italy this week and rejected a sovereign countries budget. Very undemocratic of the EU isn't it.
Oh yeah, right.

Unlike this haven of democracy, where our central government never rides roughshod over local council's budgets, eh?

It's a co-operative union of neighbouring, like-minded nations for their mutual benefit.

Glad to help reduce your ignorance.
How does the EU, by trying their best to control a sovereign countries budget help ? Surely the EU should not try to control a sovereign country ???????? (answers on a postcard please to JohnD third cubicle along, public toilets in WC1, or his bestie Nosey, 4th cubicle, same toilet block)

Anyway Nosey, if flights do grind to a halt, you might have to consider Aviemore for yer annual skiing trip (mind you those Scots won't take kindly to you photo bombing their pics, trying to show that you have "friends" )

Sponsored Links
Back