Flights ground to a halt....

If you voted for it. Then you take responsibility.

Don't ever forget that. Whatever mess we end up with, it was what was voted for by brexiteers, not by remainers
Well there you go. How very simple. It must be wonderful to be in Yafo world.

"Well done".

(I hope you liked my comment. I was trying to be as patronising as you are - hope you appreciated my effort).

Sponsored Links
I see dum plum is moaning and whining again.

These anti-EU whingers never stop. For 47 years they've been grumbling.

Poor old sods can never be happy.

Moan, moan, moan go the quitters.
Well, we will all just have to hope that someone finds a way to make you give a FF then.
So democracy requires punishment know....Most bizarre attitude to your fellow man.

What I do know is economics is not an exaxt science,

The moaners think if they twist enough we will stay in,how wrong they will be,again.
You are correct about economics not being am exact science,in fact it isn't even a science, it is a craft like history and politics.

87% of NI leave voters in Northern Ireland and 75% of English Conservatives would be willing to see the peace process collapse as long as Brexit is delivered.

Is that something you would also be willing to see, or is that another thing you don't know?

Do you really think that the men of violence have gone away? That they no longer have, or could reacquire, access to weapons and explosives? Or are those other things you don't know?

They are being kept in check, (just about) by the political process. If that goes then they will no longer be kettled.

Do you really think that if the political peace process collapses that nobody will start up the violence process again? Or is that another thing you don't know?

Are you leaving? Never to return?
I doubt the IRA would have the stomach to return to violence.
The world is less tolerant of terrorism, the public can see that a lot of these so called freedom fighter types are nothing more than religious fanatics or gangsters who are more evil than the governments they claim are oppressing them.

Sponsored Links
I doubt the IRA would have the stomach to return to violence.
The world is less tolerant of terrorism, the public can see that a lot of these so called freedom fighter types are nothing more than religious fanatics or gangsters who are more evil than the governments they claim are oppressing them.
So we choose political decisions to keep the IRA sweet now do we?

Well there you go. How very simple. It must be wonderful to be in Yafo world.

"Well done".

(I hope you liked my comment. I was trying to be as patronising as you are - hope you appreciated my effort).

So the mess we end up with is the remainers fault?

Please try using that brain of yours. How you come up with the above as a reply to me is very strange.

I used it the same way as you used yours. Look back at the comment you made.

It is either the mess and responsibility of those that voted for it, or its of those who didn't vote for it.

It is either the mess and responsibility of those that voted for it, or its of those who didn't vote for it.
You tell me that I mean remainers are to blame - eh? Why do you think that - show me what I've written to make you come to that conclusion please.

You've been rubbish at understanding anything I've written. You even patronisingly told me "well done" for presuming I voted out.
Then you've gone on a whole lot of patronising comments, blaming everyone who voted out for this mess. When actually you should think about how we got here, the run up to the ref, the state of the country, the lies from all the camps about brexit, the government/MP's and why they voted out. Then you should actually see that there is more to blame that you just thinking people are racist or thick.

It's sooooooo easy to lord it over people isn't it? Be nice and patronising towards them. Everything is black and white in your world. Yeah, 'well done' Yafo - good job.

How about it's a mess caused by those who voted to join the common market 40 odd years ago

No one voted for a "mess" then or now

**t happens

Life happens when u make plans

(John Lennon)

You tell me that I mean remainers are to blame - eh? Why do you think that - show me what I've written to make you come to that conclusion please.

You've been rubbish at understanding anything I've written. You even patronisingly told me "well done" for presuming I voted out.
Then you've gone on a whole lot of patronising comments, blaming everyone who voted out for this mess. When actually you should think about how we got here, the run up to the ref, the state of the country, the lies from all the camps about brexit, the government/MP's and why they voted out. Then you should actually see that there is more to blame that you just thinking people are racist or thick.

It's sooooooo easy to lord it over people isn't it? Be nice and patronising towards them. Everything is black and white in your world. Yeah, 'well done' Yafo - good job

Yes

We can have pages and pages of debate about it.

Short story is. Who voted for this mess?

Simply the brexiteers. They are responsible

Sponsored Links
Back