Confusion

himaginn..as you can see I do not believe in God. do you have a point of view on that topice that you would like to share?...or you more of a cut and paste person.?

Sponsored Links
richard dawkins, is a likeable guy, but he has the same age old problem, if there is no God, then nothing must of created something. common sense will tell you thats illogical,and impossible.

this could be 300 pages of discussion lol

Sponsored Links
himaginn..as you can see I do not believe in God. do you have a point of view on that topice that you would like to share?...or you more of a cut and paste person.?
I don't really have a sincere point of view on this topic. I'm more of an agnostic, an ambivalent one at that.
That's why I don't make multiple posts trying to prove a point about God.
Just wondering why you were trying to prove a point about God or the absence of God.
It must be a pretty deep and 'religious' feeling that you have to argue, in such multiple posts that God does not exist.

I don't really have a sincere point of view on this topic. I'm more of an agnostic, an ambivalent one at that.
Just enough of a point of view to point out flaws in other people's posts or ridicule them. His fav past time I think, followed by, as you mentioned Durham, cut and paste.

You're coming across as a stalker now.
Do you have some sort of obsession?
Chortle.
Just doing what you do. See above.

If god created the universe, and he was there before it appeared, what did he do before his creation? Wasn't he bored?

Religion is a load of old twaddle.

There. See! No one struck me dow aafffffffffffffffffd,l.ou;.oilp;.//

Phew! It seems I am unscathed...thanks to all those that showed their concern....not!

I woke up with the smell of burning and I could see this strange geezer yelling "I am the God of Hell fire!".

But then I realised that Mrs Secure had burnt the toast and was now watching Arthur Brown on YouTube.

Sponsored Links
Back