Conservative Party Support dying off

Sponsored Links
21 Months . Time "so far" it has taken Labour under Jeremy Corbyn to try (fail) to agree definition of anti- Semitism :LOL::LOL:
Nonsense. Labour does have a definition of anti-Semetism. The fact that some do not like it or disagree with it, does not mean that Labour do not have a definition.
This issue has been dealt with in depth before, recently and I proved beyond a shadow of doubt that Labour does have a definition, but it does not stop the blatant, proven liars from repeating their lies.

Nonsense. Labour does have a definition of anti-Semetism. The fact that some do not like it or disagree with it, does not mean that Labour do not have a definition.

Labour does not have a definition of anti semitism. It adopted the IHRA definition without accepting all parts. That has lead to considerable criticism and many of those in Labour have refused to accept Labours stance.

Labour cant be said to have a working definition until it has party unity.

Sponsored Links
The right-wing tax-dodging mass media starts from a position of anti-Corbyn, then tries to think of stories to print.

They like this one, it runs longer than the "Czech spy" one.

How many anti-Semitism stories did they print when Blair was Labour leader? What was different then?

Notch likes this story. Perhaps he's a tax-dodger.

How many anti-Semitism stories did they print when Blair was Labour leader? What was different then?

What was different then?

Can't you work it out?

The answer is: Corbyn.

And a considerable amount of the condemnation of anti semitism comes from the labour party and from the Jewish community, not the right wing media.

Is Margaret Hodge the right wing media? :ROFLMAO:

The majority of the labour party are more moderate than the far left Corbynistas, and this anti semitism is to some extent being driven by them -they want to get Corbyn and momentum out of power.

What was different then? …

As even notch admits, the tory propagandists don't really care about anti-Semitism, they just care about creating stories for their political ends.

What was different then?

Can't you work it out?

The answer is any leftist leader.
Blair was on the right of the Labour party.
Corbyn is on the left wing.
Can you work it out now?

And a considerable amount of the condemnation of anti semitism comes from the labour party and from the Jewish community, not the right wing media.
There is a right wing of the Labour party who want the leftist leader replaced by a more right-wing leader.

The majority of the labour party are more moderate than the far left Corbynistas, and this anti semitism is to some extent being driven by them -they want to get Corbyn and momentum out of power.
You mean the some of the labour party are more right-wing and they want Corbyn out.

As even notch admits, the tory propagandists don't really care about anti-Semitism, they just care about creating stories for their political ends.

Taken out of context, and not what I said or implied and is incorrect anyway.

As I said and will repeat: many of the anti semitism claims are coming from the labour party and the Jewish community, which JohnD is conveniently not admitting to since he prefers to blame it all on right wing press.

The answer is any leftist leader.
Blair was on the right of the Labour party.
Corbyn is on the left wing.
Can you work it out now?

Not relevant.

Corbyn is on the far left and not representative of the Labour party -the moderate Lefts want him out and are fed up with Momentum bullying.

Also Blair didnt spend his time attending meetings and rallies with dodgy speakers.

21 Months . Time "so far" it has taken Labour under Jeremy Corbyn to try (fail) to agree definition of anti- Semitism :LOL::LOL:

Labour does not have a definition of anti semitism. It adopted the IHRA definition without accepting all parts. That has lead to considerable criticism and many of those in Labour have refused to accept Labours stance.
The mind boggles!
"Labour does not have a defintion....It adopted the IHRA definition"!

Labour cant be said to have a working definition until it has party unity.
Are you the arbiter of when Labour can say they have a definition? :rolleyes:
Squirm, dodge, weave! You should try dribbling! You might be more successful. :ROFLMAO:

"Tories cant be said to have a working policy until it has party unity." :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I’m going to vote for Corbyn next time.

Reason being, as I see it the majority of politicians are rich, self serving pricks that are out of touch with your average man (me).

The majority of them seem to dislike Corbyn and will spread as much **** as they can to make him look bad.

Why? Because he isn’t like them?

It’s just a shame he is so quiet on Brexit with him being anti Europe (so I believe).

It’s just a shame he is so quiet on Brexit with him being anti Europe (so I believe).

Corbyn is being quiet on Brexit for political reasons. He is just sitting back and watching the Tory meltdown over Brexit, he hopes that will put him in power. I dont think its helping him -he should campaign for a 'peoples vote'.

He is sitting on the fence over Brexit because he doesnt want to lose any votes -many Labour voters were leave.

Itll be interesting to see if you get a chance to vote for Corbyn.

May wont be standing in the next election, if she lasts or the party last that long.

Ian makes a great point.

Brexit has become the litmust test of our time.

Legitimate concerns were dismissed until it turned into anger and we all know you don't think rationally when angry.

A bunch of opportunists took their chance to ride on the back of this.

Always be wary when people use patiotrism and nationalism to strengthen their arguments. What they want you to do is suspend your rational side and decide on nostalgia and emotion.

That doesn't mean you can't love this country for all its greatness and warts. It's history and impact but we need to accept our empire is gone and we need to forge a more collective way in the world.

Sponsored Links
Back