Cordless drill off of ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
if you spin this nonsense out for long enough, you might find one in the January sales.

that would probably be ok for light drilling and driving. (Not familiar with Wicked tools directly) I use a similar looking Bosch one, but only for light jobs and flat pack.
Thats what I have been saying all along

Sponsored Links
I've already answered that.

You've forgotten already.

Good points well made, used to work for a company that sub contracted out to China. Came with its challenges moving it out to China but those guys were dedicated and a pleasure to work with, delivering quality product, no issue buying Chinese if there's no UK product to meet my needs.

You used the words "Chinese" and "quality" in the same sentence without prefixing the latter with "sh!t".
So I put you to the same test as many other chinese huggers and cheap rubbish lovers:
Would you fit chinese brakes on your car and take your family on a journey?
Or would you pay a few pound more and use European brakes?

You used the words "Chinese" and "quality" in the same sentence without prefixing the latter with "sh!t".
So I put you to the same test as many other chinese huggers and cheap rubbish lovers:
Would you fit chinese brakes on your car and take your family on a journey?
Or would you pay a few pound more and use European brakes?
as you have missed my comments that he was referring too here they are again(y) "with the same quality materials and same quality control"

with the same quality materials and same quality control
That's better, apologies for having missed it.
However, who the hell is going to supervise the chinese and convince them to build quality goods instead of plastic manure?

That's better, apologies for having missed it.
However, who the hell is going to supervise the chinese and convince them to build quality goods instead of plastic manure?

The companies themselves of course it's completely in their own interests not to inflict reputational damage to their brand. Oh tried out my "Chinese" Makita, no chuck wobble, Bosch drill bits (made in germany) turned true and straight.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back